Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What are some of your hobbies?

1. Regular Member
    Blog Entries

Smile What are some of your hobbies?

Advertisements
    So I'm attempting to pass the time during this deployment so I just started this adult coloring book hobby. What are some of your hobbies to pass the time or just keep you entertained on a regular basis?
  2. Senior Member
    I love adult coloring books! I have 2 now and they really help to keep my mind busy.
    My passion is horses/riding. I have since I was a kid. I also like photography, the outdoors, kayaking, reading, and makeup.

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I hike with my dog every chance I get. I love being outside surrounded by nature and all that peace & quiet. Plus my dog is awesome We belong to this conservation club that has many many acres of fields, woods, creeks and ponds and we've been to every inch of it.

I also have a garden and do some beekeeping. And um, Netflix lol
  4. Regular Member
    I have a thing for baking and decorating cupcakes. I just have to remember to bring them to work so I don't eat them all!! I have fun trying new flavors and frosting...and using my coworkers as guinea pigs lol.
  5. Regular Member
    Blog Entries
    Oh cool! I am obsessed with Netflix now. It's going to be hard to get out of that routine. lol I love the makeup too. I think thats my biggest obsession. Drives my boyfriend crazy. lol I would love to get into baking though. Although the cupcakes would be gone for sure!
  6. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

My biggest hobby is paper planning. I also like my dogs.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Last edited by Shoshana8; 09-20-2017 at 01:44 AM.
  8. Senior Member
    I love to hike up in the mountains and I’m so excited that it’s finally warming up here so I can start taking some hiking and camping trips.
    I like pretty much anything outdoorsy: nature walks, kayaking, camping, etc.
    I’m into photography and I like exploring new places and taking photos of my travels.
    I like art so I enjoy painting, drawing, doing little craft projects, and designing and building furniture.

9. Senior Member
    I write a lot, that keeps me pretty busy, but I also really love painting/drawing, hiking, video games, all types of dance (ballet, west and east coast swing, tango, salsa, cha-cha, waltz, nightclub two step, and country line dancing) and playing guitar, trumpet, and piano.

Volunteering really helps me get through rough times emotionally. I've done a few different types. I volunteered with younger elementary school students as part of a buddy reading program as well as an after school art group. I trained and cared for horses at a rescue and exercised and cleaned cats and dogs at the animal shelter. I also used to spend at least one day a month at a nursing home just spending time with the residents. I don't really have time for much of this now but I wish I did!
  10. aBr
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I sew. Really I partake in a lot of crafts but I sew for work and for fun. If you're interested, there are some good tutorials on YouTube, especially a YouTuber named Melanie Ham.
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast