Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any yogis?

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Lv. Percent
    33.67%
    Advertisements
    I like yoga, but my problem is that sometimes I stop practicing for weeks... then begin again, so guess can't quite call myself a yogi
  2. Regular Member
    Lv. Percent
    79.18%
    Ive gone a few times. I'm hoping to start going regularly since there is a yoga studio down the street from my new house.
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Lv. Percent
    37.67%
    I have just recently started practicing Yoga! I really enjoy Vynasa Flow and more active Yoga classes. I have found that the practice of yoga has been a great stress reliever for me. I work in the mental health field and it is necessary for me to practice proper self care. Yoga allows me to however briefly quiet my mind in order to allow me to reconnect with my mind, body, and spirit. I especially enjoy that it is a quiet time where I don't need to worry about my own or anyone else's thoughts. I practice Mindfulness with many of my clients and for me, Yoga is a similar experience. I encourage my clients to be present and acknowledge but not indulge in the plethora of thoughts that pop into their heads. I have to make a conscious effort to do this same thing when spending an hour to help myself be present while practicing yoga. I am always looking for new and different yoga, breathing, or mindfulness exercises that can help me and my clients.
  4. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Lv. Percent
    37.67%
    I have just recently started practicing Yoga! I really enjoy Vynasa Flow and more active Yoga classes. I have found that the practice of yoga has been a great stress reliever for me. I work in the mental health field and it is necessary for me to practice proper self care. Yoga allows me to however briefly quiet my mind in order to allow me to reconnect with my mind, body, and spirit. I especially enjoy that it is a quiet time where I don't need to worry about my own or anyone else's thoughts. I practice Mindfulness with many of my clients and for me, Yoga is a similar experience. I encourage my clients to be present and acknowledge but not indulge in the plethora of thoughts that pop into their heads. I have to make a conscious effort to do this same thing when spending an hour to help myself be present while practicing yoga. I am always looking for new and different yoga, breathing, or mindfulness exercises that can help me and my clients.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12