Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: scrapbookers I need your help!

1. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

scrapbookers I need your help!

Advertisements
    If anyone scrapbooks I really need help! DH mentioned that he thought we should have a scrapbook kind of like "a year in the life" because we probably won't remember things as well and even stuff that happened early in our marriage we kind of forget or we remember it differently from each other. So I wanted to make him something for Christmas.

But I"m realllyyy not crafty at all, so what I want to get is basically a "kit" that I can kind of put together myself and fill in. I know they have them at lots of stores but does anyone have any good recommendation for a beginner? I just want something pretty basic and also there's going to be all kinds of stuff in it so the themed ones don't really work (like holidays or baby or anniversary etc).
  2. Senior Member
    Try Shutterfly! https://www.shutterfly.com/?cid=SEGO...SENrQ&mpch=ads

They have hundreds of different styles. You edit the book online, then you can order it in paperback or hard copy. IMO it's cheaper than traditional scrabooking and you have so many more options to personalize it.

ETA and they're ALWAYS having sales.

3. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    Try Shutterfly! https://www.shutterfly.com/?cid=SEGO...SENrQ&mpch=ads

They have hundreds of different styles. You edit the book online, then you can order it in paperback or hard copy. IMO it's cheaper than traditional scrabooking and you have so many more options to personalize it.

ETA and they're ALWAYS having sales.
    I second Shutterfly!

If you'd prefer to do it by hand, I'd suggest going to Michael's and walking around the scrapbook section there. I used to make books and they have really good stuff from layouts to paper to stickers!
  4. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Oh I hadn't even thought of just making one digitally! I will definitely check that out