Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Debating on Buying a Cricut

1. Regular Member

Debating on Buying a Cricut

Advertisements
    Does anyone have a Cricut? Do you like it? Is it as easy to use as advertised? I've been wanting one since it came on the market and Joann's has a coupon for 50% off any item right now.
  2. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    OMG I want one sooo bad!! I haven't seen the coupon though is it on paper or online?

3. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    OMG I want one sooo bad!! I haven't seen the coupon though is it on paper or online?
    It's an online coupon, but you can pull it up on your phone to scan at the register. I spent almost $100 on yarn yesterday I made two transactions and used the $20 off $70+ and $10 off $50+. It's offspring season in my neck of the woods. Everyone's popping out babies and I'm over here making afghans! Lol
  4. Regular Member
    I have one, the cricut explore, and I absolutely LOVE mine!!! It's so easy to use and if you have questions and wondering about stuff there are TONS of how to and tutorials on YouTube for anything you can think of really.
  5. aBr
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I have the circuit explore and I LOVE it. So versatile. I'd say get it. Even if you use it avidly for a couple months and then lose interest you can always sell it on eBay or something. They sell not much less than the store price, most of the time.
  6. Regular Member
    Sweet. I craft on and off, and I thought my son would absolutely love it for his card making too! Gotta look for the funds though. I went a little shopping crazy, putting together SO's package yesterday...