Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Beer project for the diningroom

1. my kitchen is for dancing
    my kitchen is for dancing

Beer project for the diningroom

Advertisements
    DH brews beer and loves it.. I hate the mess and that everywhere is laying around his stuff and that our diningroom looks like a brew masters place
    Well, on the other side I really love that he likes what he is doing and I do want support him..
    Right now DH is at WLC till the beginning of next month and I thought I will do a little project to organize our dining room including his beer stuff..
    Today I bought from Behr a color "country brown" and will paint the weekend our walls...
    Also I take a pallet with home from work tomorrow and thought this is kind of a neat idea..
    Top 10 Awesome DIY Kitchen Organization Ideas
    Yes for sure I found it on PINTEREST
    since I will not bother myself when we move out with chalk paint I thought about brown.... and use wooden letters for the taproom part..
    So here is my question: Where do I find wooden letters besides Micheals (our Michaels is sold out on P and O's and the new delivery will not be there pretty soon because the warehouse is out of stock. That is what they told me) plus I am looking for decoration foil. (If that makes any sense. The one I can put on a fridge with with pattern for example)
    Thanks for the help
    Getting used to the new lifestyle far away from home and leaving my fear behind each day a little more.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I'm pretty sure Home Depot sells wooden letters.
  3. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

JoAnn's sells wood letters as well.

Also, my husband home brews too and I love it... but his whole set up is in the garage. Thank goodness.

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  4. Senior Member
    Hobby Lobby, Joann's, possibly Home Depot or Lowes.
    Any other craft store in your area.

It would drive me crazy to have stuff all over my dining room too. Good luck with your project!
  5. "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    Brave that you are allowing it in dinning room.. mine would have to do it in the garage..

but, have you tried all Michael's in the area (we have a ton)?
    There is also JoAnn's. I have also been told there is a huge craft store in Chantilly/Centerville.

Unfortunately.. we don't have a lot of options in this area...

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't
  6. my kitchen is for dancing
    Ohh trust me I would send him to the garage if we would just have one lol
    Our tiny little shed is full with our workout stuff and a little bit of his brewing stuff..
    I already cleared our second storage room in the hall way because we do not need and put some stuff in their..

I just know one Micheals :/ I tried that one. and they are out of 2 letters but totally forgot about JoAnn should be in Woodbridge... goes this way tomorrow
    Maybe even IKEA has something like that.. I go there tomorrow and get a shelf.
    Thanks for all the ideas, guess I had a brain fart lol.. I could not remember one single store..
    Getting used to the new lifestyle far away from home and leaving my fear behind each day a little more.
  7. "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    Quote Originally Posted by NoraAnna View Post
    Ohh trust me I would send him to the garage if we would just have one lol
    Our tiny little shed is full with our workout stuff and a little bit of his brewing stuff..
    I already cleared our second storage room in the hall way because we do not need and put some stuff in their..

I just know one Micheals :/ I tried that one. and they are out of 2 letters but totally forgot about JoAnn should be in Woodbridge... goes this way tomorrow
    Maybe even IKEA has something like that.. I go there tomorrow and get a shelf.
    Thanks for all the ideas, guess I had a brain fart lol.. I could not remember one single store..
    There is a Michael's in Woodbridge, you have to pass it to get to JoAnn's. IKEA is a good one too, although I don't like IKEA. You can also try Walmart while you are there.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't
  8. my kitchen is for dancing
    Oh yes Walmart ist another good idea. I did not know there is a Micheals in Woodbridge. I honestly never went to JoAnns but I do know there is one
    I love IKEA for the small stuff.
  9. "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    Quote Originally Posted by NoraAnna View Post
    Oh yes Walmart ist another good idea. I did not know there is a Micheals in Woodbridge. I honestly never went to JoAnns but I do know there is one
    I love IKEA for the small stuff.
    You can actually hit Michaels, Ikea, JoAnns, Walmart, Home Depot and Lowes.. all right there near each other.. all within like 1-2 miles of each other.

If you are feeling up to the drive.. there is a hobby lobby in fredricksburg.. as well as a michaels, walmart and home depot.