Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: South Hill Designs V.S Origami Owl

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

South Hill Designs V.S Origami Owl

Advertisements
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone has any advice with South Hill Designs Origami Owl? I am interested in becoming a seller I just don't know what company to choose. If you have any experience or thoughts I would love to hear them. Thank you!
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Just, Chaleigh sells Origami Owl, and she is also a designer for them (And quite a good one) as well as a sales rep for Tupperware and a half dozen other "stores."
    I am sure she would love to answer all your questions!
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  3. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Thanks Asher. . Origami Owl is actually the company. It was started by a young girl. South hill designs has similar products however was created but some people that didn't want to abide by the rules of Origami Owl. If you are interested in becoming a designer with Origami Owl I would be happy to answer any questions you have and get you set up with that. Feel free to PM me.
    You can also check out my website at
    Origami Owl