Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: My Super Bowl Sunday

1. Regular Member

My Super Bowl Sunday

Advertisements
    Hi Everyone!

Hope you all had a nice Super Bowl Sunday. I scrapped for about eight hours so I wanted to share with y'all the pages I completed. I only have about two or three pages left. This is the first two years of me and my DB. He is currently deployed in Afghanistan, so my next two pages were going to be pictures of us Skyping and the care packages I've sent. The last page will be us at the airport the next time I see him.

Hope you enjoy them! I do have one question. DB sent me flowers a few weeks ago and I saved two of them. Can I add them to my book? Any tips and tricks on how to put them in the book? They are already hanging upside down dried.

Thanks
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Cute!!! I have a scrapbook of DH and I but it's at my parents' house in Texas. They're super fun to make!

I have no idea about the flowers, though.
  3. Senior Member
    Omg this is amazing! I have scrapbooked DFs and mine relationship (since we are long distance, I just added our trips to see each other). I never thought about doing a few pages with Skype and Facetime on. But really, it looks so pretty!
  4. Senior Member
    Boy do you two get around! I love it! I tried scrapbooking but it's not my forte. I'm much better with online photobooks!
  5. You are here.
    You are here.
    EOD, was that in Panama City Beach?
  6. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by giraffemailme View Post
    Omg this is amazing! I have scrapbooked DFs and mine relationship (since we are long distance, I just added our trips to see each other). I never thought about doing a few pages with Skype and Facetime on. But really, it looks so pretty!
    Thanks!!! We are long distant too. This isn't the entire book, but I have every single time we have seen each other in the book. That is why I wanted to make it I just take screen shots of us Skyping on my iPhone or iPad and just print them!
  7. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roxieluvs View Post
    Boy do you two get around! I love it! I tried scrapbooking but it's not my forte. I'm much better with online photobooks!
    I have did a photobook too of our professional pictures his mom took of us. I really like photobooks!
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisa89 View Post
    Thanks!!! We are long distant too. This isn't the entire book, but I have every single time we have seen each other in the book. That is why I wanted to make it I just take screen shots of us Skyping on my iPhone or iPad and just print them!
    Do you print them on your home printer? Or do you have them professional printed? (The screenshots)
  9. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by giraffemailme View Post
    Do you print them on your home printer? Or do you have them professional printed? (The screenshots)
    Either or. Last night I used my home printer but a lot of times I upload the screen shots to Costco's photo center and go pick them up. I see that you are in England so I am not sure if where you live there is a place you can upload your picture to a store's online website (that has a photo center) and then pick them up