Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Tutorials?

1. Regular Member

Tutorials?

Advertisements
    If there's anyone on here that wants to learn something new, or pick up a few new tricks I'd be happy to make some tutorials. Ones you find on the internet aren't always that great, or don't specifically have what you need to know.
    I do photography, Photoshop, Illustrator, crochet, and sewing. The first three are my strong points, and things I've been doing since high school. I know typically you can just ask a question in the forum and get really good answers but I figured I would put the offer out there, especially for any visual learners like myself.

Just let me know what you want to know, and I'll help you out the best I can.
  2. Senior Member

You already got my request... HDR Photography please

3. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HazeGray View Post
    You already got my request... HDR Photography please
    I PM'd you about it already, but for anyone else interested in HDR, I will work on a tut in the next couple of days. I need to get outside and take some better pictures to use as examples and the weather is a little yucky right now. But either later today or tonight I will work on a tut for getting an HDR effect for single photos.
  4. Eye
    Master Caster
    Master Caster
    Blog Entries
    You rock Chica! Would love to learn how to knit better! LOL. But I see that is not on your list.
  5. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye View Post
    You rock Chica! Would love to learn how to knit better! LOL. But I see that is not on your list.
    Haha! I can knit. If you want a tutorial on how to make it look like a little kid did it then I'd be happy to oblige. Though, I'm sure most kids can knit better than me.