Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digital Scrapbooking

1. Senior Member

Digital Scrapbooking

Advertisements
    Any suggestions for digital scrapbooking programs? I'm kinda lazy about printing out my digital photos, so I'm thinking about starting digital scrapbooking!
  2. Wife of a weather guy, mom to a toddler tornado!
    Wife of a weather guy, mom to a toddler tornado!
  3. Happy little tree
    Happy little tree
    If you click the link in my sig, you can look into doing Creative Memories' program called "StoryBook" - it is free to download, you can play around as much as you want with pre-made templates, resizing, editing, etc. When you are done with a book, you can order the book to be printed professionally and they look AWESOME when they are done. you can choose cover style, etc. and the pages are printed on an almost picture-book style paper. They look very nice when they are done If you have any questions, or need my CM ID to download the program, let me know!

Keep up with all of our adventures with renovating a 1960s ranch house - check out MY BLOG!

4. MRussell
    Scrapbook Max is amazing and really easy to use for beginners
  5. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post
    If you click the link in my sig, you can look into doing Creative Memories' program called "StoryBook" - it is free to download, you can play around as much as you want with pre-made templates, resizing, editing, etc. When you are done with a book, you can order the book to be printed professionally and they look AWESOME when they are done. you can choose cover style, etc. and the pages are printed on an almost picture-book style paper. They look very nice when they are done If you have any questions, or need my CM ID to download the program, let me know!
    I had no freakin idea about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm DEFINITELY going to look into that since I've only completed like FOUR pages of Ethan's scrapbook!!! Thanks so much Kelsey!!! I'm getting so excited....HAHA!!!
    I'll just have to face it that I'll never have enough time on my hands to complete a homemade one. At least not with the over 5,000 photos I have of E.
  6. Banned
    Banned
    I have been digi scrapping for 4 years now and there is no programs that are as easy and all incompassing to use as paint shop pro or photoshop. I started out using full verison, but this year I scaled down to save some hard drive space. I am using photoshop elements 5. I started our paper scrapping in1997, as my stepmother was a creative memires consultant, and while I think Its great that CM is moving in the digital direction, That particular program doesn't give you the freedom that elements does, and can be a bit costly, especially for a beginner. I have a copy of elements 5 that your welcome to use so you don't have to buy it. I use shutterfly to print my books and they have all come out awesome, and not expensive. there are a billion sites for digiscrapping, I would suggest www.digishoptalk.com to get you started. it like the center of the digi scrapping world lol. I am on 2 creative teams, one at www.designsbykrista.net , and one at www.oscraps.com. here is a link to one of my shuttefly books so you can see, and also a link to my main gallery at DST.

jacklynn's first year

my gallery at dst
  7. So glad to be able to eat at Arby's again! LOL!
    So glad to be able to eat at Arby's again! LOL!
    http://www.smilebox.com/
    (Found it through one of my weekly newsletters that I get.)
    HTH, Sweetie!

Dracula Tour to Transylvania Tour Report
    (We won the "Best Overall" in the Costume Contest as the"Un-Dead Pirates.")
    View Our Dracula Tour Pics Here

8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I always wondered about that!!! I so want to try this out!
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by Obiju Redgu View Post
    I have been digi scrapping for 4 years now and there is no programs that are as easy and all incompassing to use as paint shop pro or photoshop. I started out using full verison, but this year I scaled down to save some hard drive space. I am using photoshop elements 5. I started our paper scrapping in1997, as my stepmother was a creative memires consultant, and while I think Its great that CM is moving in the digital direction, That particular program doesn't give you the freedom that elements does, and can be a bit costly, especially for a beginner. I have a copy of elements 5 that your welcome to use so you don't have to buy it. I use shutterfly to print my books and they have all come out awesome, and not expensive. there are a billion sites for digiscrapping, I would suggest www.digishoptalk.com to get you started. it like the center of the digi scrapping world lol. I am on 2 creative teams, one at www.designsbykrista.net , and one at www.oscraps.com. here is a link to one of my shuttefly books so you can see, and also a link to my main gallery at DST.

jacklynn's first year

my gallery at dst
    Yours are sooo awesome, I was wondering if you have been able to like print them out and put them in a a tangible scrap book?
  10. SoldiersLoveinSC
    I've never heard about this! I have sooo many pictures from my trips to Montana, and I'd love to make a real scrapbook, but it would cost a helluva lotta bucks to get them all printed out. I'll have to try this!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast