Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Bloggers! Where's your design from?

1. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.

Bloggers! Where's your design from?

Advertisements
    Did you make it yourself? Pay somebody else to? Borrow it from a site that offers free designs and layouts?

I can't fathom paying somebody to make a blog design, but it seems that's where all the cute ones are from.

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

2. Senior Member
    I just took a free template that was offered and edited it to my liking. I'm actually in the middle of designing my own now that hopefully I'll be able to install soon. I most likely won't be paying for any type of design work until far in the future when it's worth it to run advertising and get that money back. Even then I will be able to design most of it myself. It's coding that I'll have to pay for

I feel like there's so many awesome free ones online that if you don't feel like it's not worth it to fork out money for a blog then you don't have to.
  3. Love never fails. ♥
    Love never fails. ♥

I used one that's offered from Blogger, then I found a background I like and I made my heading thing. I don't want to pay anyone to make one for me, even though that is where all of the cute ones are!