Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Fabric Help!

1. Regular Member
    Blog Entries

Fabric Help!

Advertisements
    Please I am looking for a place that sells Navy digi camo fabric. I wanna make a purse (and dog coat) with it but am having a hard time finding it anywhere. A friend of mine said she previously got it at Joann's online but I had no luck there. Any suggestions would be super helpful. Thanks!
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I dunno if you live around a base... but here if you go in salvation army or goodwill or anything, there's TONS of old uniforms for really cheap. You can use the fabric from those... I know it's not what you asked, but it's my only suggestion. Hopefully someone else knows a place to get actual like bolts of fabric or whatever
  3. langsam langsam.
    langsam langsam.
    I don't know if these are located everywhere in the states, but I've seen military stuff every once in awhile at Michael's and Hobby Lobby. Otherwise you could always check Amazon out online - they have EVERYTHING! Good luck!
  4. Senior Member
    Try Fabric.com. They usually have a pretty wide selection, and get new stuff in all the time. Hancock fabrics online might have it, too.

5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I bought mine at Wal-Mart while living in Hawaii. I don't know if you're near one with a fabric department but I've gotten loads of Navy (and other branches) fabric there for super cheap.
  6. You are here.
    You are here.
    ONly place I have found it besides hit and miss at Hancock Fabrics is our local fabric place, but they only got one bolt in...i told a few people here and it was gone within three weeks. They said they would place an orrder for it with their other stores on the other islands and their buyer/distributor but its not guaranteed they would get it. The one at Hancocks wasn't an exact fabric match, it was weird, it wasn't the true navy pattern. But the one we got here it was. You could match it right against the camo and it was right on, just was a lighter weight material, but not too thin.
  7. Regular Member
    Blog Entries
    Thank you everyone I will try all of these.