Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Any fiction writers here?

1. Regular Member

Hello Any fiction writers here?

Advertisements
    I write for an article company (non-fiction) but I'd like to make a living out of writing fiction.

I have all these incredibly ideas for stories all the time; so much so that I need to keep a notebook on hand wherever I go in case I need to jot something down for later.

Anyone else have constant ideas, papers, character profiles, settings, and plot lines running around in your heads?

It'd be nice to communicate with those who are.

No one has ever stopped what they were doing to look at me like he has.
  2. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

I edit for some authors on occasion and my birth daughters mother is both a fiction and non-fiction writer who just opened up her own publishing company. I always have stories running in my head and when I get the chance I put them down but I've never really been able to finish one up into my exact liking.
  3. Banned
    Banned
    Go to NaNoWriMo.org or .com

Sign up if you can, and in there some where is called the "Adoption society" where there are forums of stuff from character traits to endings etc.
  4. verabot89
    verabot89
    I definitely do, but I used to do so much more writing than I have lately.
    MrsJennyyy is mah wife

5. Regular Member
    I've been to NaNoWriMo. I was going to try to compete last November, but I had a lot going on with moving to be with DH and the Marine Corps Ball, etc. That month was crazy. I will try out that adoption thing though. Thanks.

6. Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Blog Entries
    I LOVE writing. my first two years of college I was a Creative Writing major. I haven't written anything in a long time but when I have ideas, I write them down in a notebook that I have. I've tried to actually complete something but haven't had the time to do so. Maybe after Graduate school.
  7. Regular Member
    I'm in the middle of planning a novel to write out, but it's hard with work and since I just got married, it's been even harder because we have been running around to get things done like get my ID, clean out his barracks room, go to the marriage class, etc. It's been stressful, but I can't wait to get back into writing fiction. I went to school for a year for creative writing and I'm in the middle of switching schools, because that school was more of a business and marketing school than a media school. I write articles for a living, so that counts for something, but I'd rather get paid to plan out and write fictions all day; creating scenes and fleshing out characters. And also killing them off.