Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Activities do you enjoy doing with your husband?

1. Lauralicious
    Lauralicious
    Blog Entries

What Activities do you enjoy doing with your husband?

Advertisements
    DH and I never really had anything that we did to spend quality time together.
    Usually all we did was watch movies, or tv shows, but other than that, nothing else.

We have recently picked up working on a 1,000 piece puzzle!
    We do it in the evenings after we put DD to bed, and we talk about our day, or anything that's on our minds, or we just stay quiet and enjoy each other's company. Everyday, I look foward to that quality time together. We both work full time, so we try to enjoy the time we do have together.

We are planning to frame the puzzle and designate a wall where we will put our puzzles on. I am so excited!

What do you and your spouse/SO enjoy doing together?
    Distance Divas

2. Mouse Addict
    Mouse Addict
    We play ice hockey

But we love to go geocatching when it's not so cold outside!
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    DB and I are a lay in bed and watch tv/ movies kind of couple. I try and drag him out to eat out every once in a while but that's about it
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    We take the boat out and go fishing (poor boat didn't see water once this year ), play board games (), watch movies, etc. He is also trying to convince himself/me that he likes horseback riding - though I won't be too heartbroken if he never gets completely sold on that as when we ride together he has to ride my Yahzi and that means I have to ride Aero and I prefer not to ride her.....my,uh, sense of adventure has decreased significantly with age
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Watching Videos, playing Catan, Geocaching as a family, reading to each other, just quiet, so much.
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  6. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

We do a lot of out door stuff. At home once in a while I can get him to sit and watch a movie but usually we end up with him working on something in the garage and me keeping him company
  7. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    I like to build my owns shelves & make different crafts. I can do the cutting things with the saw by my own but I like having him do the manly things

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  8. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

Sitting on the patio and talking, fishing, going to see musicals, nature walks, and taking trips are a few things. I would love for us to start taking time out of the day to pray together.

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

We like to go fishing, take walks with the kids/dog, play with the kids/dog, and we watch netflix together (right now, doctor who)
    I also make dh help me with crafts with the kiddos. The kids love it, and so do I
  10. Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    Watch tv right now. Too cold outside for me But we like to ride the ATV, go to movies, play pool...and he thinks he's taking me fishing in the spring....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast