Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Silhouette Cameo Crafts

1. Senior Member
    Weekly Activity
    1.84%

Silhouette Cameo Crafts

I recently got the Cameo and have been looking for all sorts of projects to work on. Some I've had my eye on for a while and some that I've had on hold until I had something to execute it with.

Armour Etch & contact paper stencil. Told my husband that when he gets back from the box, to expect many glass items to be personalized in some way.

Wood plank, contact paper stencil, & acrylic paint. I got the idea for this from: Mason Jar Key Hook

Another project I want to make is this Birthday Board. I have left over board from the key hook project and I got two knobs to display two birthdays instead of just one (some fall so close together!).

Anyone else use the Silhouette Cameo or know of any projects that would be great to try out using it? I'm needing inspiration. Ooo or great quotes to put on boards to hang around the house?
  2. Senior Member
    Weekly Activity
    1.84%
    I haven't even heard of that before! But, just wanted to say what you've done looks great! I'm now going to have to look into doing this
  3. Senior Member
    Weekly Activity
    1.84%
    Thanks. I was wanting it for a while and my husband surprised me with it. He told me to open a package that had arrived and when I saw the box for it inside the other box, I squeaked. I invited a couple friends over so I could etch their names into their glass pieces as well.