Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Me & Robb, my scrapbook page..watcha think??

1. Let's take a trip together on a bicycle built for two ;)
    Let's take a trip together on a bicycle built for two ;)

Me & Robb, my scrapbook page..watcha think??

Advertisements
    Heres the pic of us to better see it

I also wrote a little something to him in the little typed thing which says:
    Robby,
    First of all I want to say how much I love love, which is way more than you can measure. Ha-ha. Don't forget who thought of that either! Well, it really is true. I am so glad that we became close that summer before our senior year of high school. We've had so many great memories together. San Francisco is one event in time that I will never forget, because that trip is what brought us even closer together and what started our relationship. You were so persistent and I finally gave in and I am so glad that I did, otherwise I wouldnt have known the love that I know today, becuase of you. Although I hate seeing you leave, I completely support your career in the Air Force and I will always be there for you whenever you need someone, no matter what. I was there for you during bootcamp and I will continue to be there through everything else you go through, just know that. I love you and nothing in this world will ever change that!
    -Valeri
    Ok so what do u think? you think he will like it? Heres tha page I made, and again, sorry its backwards, I took it with the photobooth thing on my computer..hehe..
    -Val
  2. Mrs Schlegel
    Mrs Schlegel
    Blog Entries
    Awww....that is wonderful. I made a scrapbook for DB to take with him on his deployment. I finished it the night before he left here. It goes from the moment we first met to the day before he left. And might I add that he loved it, so much that he cried. I'm sure your man will like it.

DH~~baby u dont have to worry about giving me everything that i want...... i alrdy have that .... i got u ....i got someone who is sexy ..... someone who has her days ..... someone who keeps me crazy .... someone who keeps me sane .... not all in the same day~

3. Let's take a trip together on a bicycle built for two ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGTSchlegelsBaby View Post
    Awww....that is wonderful. I made a scrapbook for DB to take with him on his deployment. I finished it the night before he left here. It goes from the moment we first met to the day before he left. And might I add that he loved it, so much that he cried. I'm sure your man will like it.
    what a great idea! thats so cute that he cried!
    -Val
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I love scrapbooking, especially for my DF when he is away from me. Its really cute!! And I think he will def like it
  5. Let's take a trip together on a bicycle built for two ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by SailorWife2B0620 View Post
    I love scrapbooking, especially for my DF when he is away from me. Its really cute!! And I think he will def like it
    thanks!!
    -Val
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    No problem !