Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I looooove crafts

1. Mrs Schlegel
    Mrs Schlegel
    Blog Entries

I looooove crafts

Advertisements
    I do all different types of crafts in my spare time. From wreaths, to candles, to jewelry, to personalized items, to wedding decor and I've even made dreamcatchers. You name it I do it. I'm actually in the middle of making totes for the girls I work with so they can carry their equipment in them. I tend to give homemade gifts at Christmas because people appreciate them more. What do ya'll craft??

DH~~baby u dont have to worry about giving me everything that i want...... i alrdy have that .... i got u ....i got someone who is sexy ..... someone who has her days ..... someone who keeps me crazy .... someone who keeps me sane .... not all in the same day~

2. Death Before Decaf!!
    Death Before Decaf!!
    Blog Entries
    I do cross stitch It's all I have time for at the moment. I'd love to get back into crochet but I just don't have the time. I like to scrapbook, but I don't get many chances to do it.
    "Wine is proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin~
  3. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    I love all type of crafts even if I've never try something before I really would love to learn it I do scrapbook, I took a sewing class this past summer, I make cards and just about anything that I can come up with
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I love to cross-stitch and compose music. I prefer cross-stitch because I can leave a project when I'm too busy to work on it and pick it up at any time. I've tried scrapbooking but I haven't really found the time to get into it yet. I also make cards on occasion.
  5. Armylove
    I like staple guns... haha. I cant craft.