Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I need help finding a support group

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

I need help finding a support group

Advertisements
    I live in Ventura County and I need to find a support group. This is my first deployment and Iím not doing well. I need help !!! Please please someone help me find the help. Thank you so much
  2. Regular Member
    If you call Military One Source, they might be able to direct you to one. 1-800-342-9647
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeswife412 View Post
    I live in Ventura County and I need to find a support group. This is my first deployment and I’m not doing well. I need help !!! Please please someone help me find the help. Thank you so much
    Hello and welcome! I guess my first question is, are you married? If you are, is there an FRG or FRO that you can get in contact with, that's not really a support group, but sometimes making friends with people who are going through the same thing can help. What about facebook? A lot of military bases/commands have wives/girlfriends/significant other pages, you might find some support there. Otherwise, if you're not near a military base (or post or whatever) it may be kind of difficult to find actual support groups, have you searched on the web?

Also, there's this place called Military Significant other support (aka MSOS, aka this board ) that is pretty great at giving advice and support when you need it. What's going on? Are you having a hard time dealing with the deployment in general? Is there something specific that's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    There needs to be a blowing rainbows, sunshine, butterflies, and happiness up an asshole smiley.
    ]
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by subgf71573 View Post
    If you call Military One Source, they might be able to direct you to one. 1-800-342-9647
    Also this, I completely forgot about Military One Source! They also have website that is FULL of all kinds of information that may help!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    There needs to be a blowing rainbows, sunshine, butterflies, and happiness up an asshole smiley.
    ]