Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: PMs on a phone?

  1. Senior Member
    *Palindrome*'s Avatar
    *Palindrome* is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    VA to Japanland!
    Posts
    4,528
    #1

    PMs on a phone?

    Advertisements
    I can't seem to figure out how to send a PM on my phone without switching to the full site. Is there a way to send one through the mobile site?
    Thanks!
  2. Senior Member
    Southern-queen's Avatar
    Southern-queen is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,924
    #2
    Hey at the top of the page for the site, is there a box that has a bunch of little squares in it? Next to a box with the symbol for search? If so click on that and it should bring up the options for blogs, friends, notifications (pms), profile etc.
  3. Senior Member
    *Palindrome*'s Avatar
    *Palindrome* is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    VA to Japanland!
    Posts
    4,528
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern-queen View Post
    Hey at the top of the page for the site, is there a box that has a bunch of little squares in it? Next to a box with the symbol for search? If so click on that and it should bring up the options for blogs, friends, notifications (pms), profile etc.
    I've got that But when I hit compose it doesn't give me an option of who to send it too.
  4. Senior Member
    Southern-queen's Avatar
    Southern-queen is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,924
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by *Palindrome* View Post
    I've got that But when I hit compose it doesn't give me an option of who to send it too.
    Oh duh to me....I didn't even see that part of your post. That is what I get for scanning and not reading every word. Let me check on mine to see.....

    I take it when you click the messages link this doesn't pop up?

  5. Senior Member
    *Palindrome*'s Avatar
    *Palindrome* is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    VA to Japanland!
    Posts
    4,528
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern-queen View Post
    Oh duh to me....I didn't even see that part of your post. That is what I get for scanning and not reading every word. Let me check on mine to see.....

    I take it when you click the messages link this doesn't pop up?

    I'm not sure what was wrong with my phone before. But it's working now. Thank you!
  6. Senior Member
    Southern-queen's Avatar
    Southern-queen is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,924
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by *Palindrome* View Post
    I'm not sure what was wrong with my phone before. But it's working now. Thank you!
    No problem probably just a glitch. Glad it works.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •