Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I delete my account?

1. Regular Member

How do I delete my account?

Advertisements
    I want to delete it.
  2. Moderator

You can't delete your account here.

Is this due to your other thread? If so, you are getting some really sound advice there. I wouldn't bail out just yet.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lostnavygf View Post
    I want to delete it.
    You want to delete because you were asked to provide more info so others could give you better information about your situation?

I don't think anyone was trying to be mean. It's just hard to give good answers when you have little to work with.

4. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    I know no one was trying to offend you. Give that thread another chance - please try not to take our posts personally. Like I said, we're just trying to help.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Hi, as others have stated we don't delete accounts. If you have a specific issue that you'd like to discuss privately with staff, please feel free to start a Private Channel with Staff thread here: http://www.militarysos.com/forum/private-channel-staff/
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    In the other thread you asked whether you should dump and run because you may get hurt. Here you are saying that rather than try to figure out how you can improve things, you want to quit, because you may get hurt? Is this quit and run away a pattern in your life?
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by Guynavywife View Post
    In the other thread you asked whether you should dump and run because you may get hurt. Here you are saying that rather than try to figure out how you can improve things, you want to quit, because you may get hurt? Is this quit and run away a pattern in your life?
    - Beyond that, though - see the little red "X" in the top right of the screen? Click it..........matters not if your account is still here or not, if you don't wish to continue participating, don't.
    Banned
    OMG wow. This is like some Stepford Wives shit.
    I came to this thread also looking for instruction on how to delete my account, as I find it to be as childishly catty as Facebook (which I don't subscribe too either)
    and a simple "there's no delete function" would do, but 6 ppl felt it necessary to interrogate this girl as to why she wants to leave. What is this, some kind of CULT ?!
    Is there really no way to respectfully request the freedom to remove yourself AND your contact/location/personal info?
    If thats the case, then please tell me what I need to do to get banned.
  9. Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by WickedNothEastin View Post
    I came to this thread also looking for instruction on how to delete my account, as I find it to be as childishly catty as Facebook (which I don't subscribe too either)
    and a simple "there's no delete function" would do, but 6 ppl felt it necessary to interrogate this girl as to why she wants to leave. What is this, some kind of CULT ?!
    Is there really no way to respectfully request the freedom to remove yourself AND your contact/location/personal info?
    You can request to have your account closed, which would have the same effect as getting banned, as far as any information you've put out there goes. We don't delete threads/posts or remove information from profiles when we close accounts or ban members. Any information you'd like to remove, you are welcome to edit out of your posts and profile, although if you've been quoted you'd need to request that the person who quoted you edit that from their post, and there's no obligation for them to do so if they'd rather not. If you would like to proceed with voluntarily closing your account, please make a thread here to request it: http://www.militarysos.com/forum/private-channel-staff/
  10. Regular Member

This post is old though- why are you bringing up old ish?

Quote Originally Posted by WickedNothEastin View Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast