Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: categories blocked

1. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries

categories blocked

Advertisements
    Okay, I've read nearly all the documents in the site info, newbie info etc. But I don't see where it explains how long you have to wait until you can access everything.

Ex. Boxing Ring. It says I do not have privileges. Does it require x amount of time? Is there a list of all the requirements for these types of things? just curious. Have had a lot of time on my hands and was reading every category the other night lol.
  2. Moderator

Yep, some forums require extra time/posts.

For example, the Boxing Ring is at least 350 posts and I think 45 days of membership.

I'm pretty sure there is something somewhere that gives all that info for you.
  3. Senior Member

There are limits (I'm still pretty limited on the site as well) but I never found a full list of the requirements on one post/page... I've just come across some of them. I've wished there was a list as well.
  4. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    I know there is a list somewhere, it's just difficult to find for some reason. Hopefully one of the mods knows.
    I think with the Bunker it's 1 year membership and +3500 posts
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  5. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

If you look on the main index page, most of them have the months/# of posts you need to access the forum. And usually if you click on them it will tell you that you can't access that forum until you reach X amount of months/posts.

6. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I'm not sure if we have an official list of what the requirements are to post in each section (still looking around for it), just one stating what the protected sections are.

The boxing ring, photo album, pillow talk, and the gem require 350 posts and 45 days of membership though. The bunker is 1 year membership and 3500 posts, and DearSOS just requires 15 posts.

Most of the forums you just need a membership to access them.

7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    There are also some forum/catagories that don't exist except on the list. They are designed as teasers, and to drive members crazy trying to figure out how to access them. The secret is that we don't tell which ones are real and which are fake. The Moddesses get bored sometimes and just randomly switch them too.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *IGrow'EmXL* View Post
    I'm not sure if we have an official list of what the requirements are to post in each section (still looking around for it), just one stating what the protected sections are.

The boxing ring, photo album, pillow talk, and the gem require 350 posts and 45 days of membership though. The bunker is 1 year membership and 3500 posts, and DearSOS just requires 15 posts.

Most of the forums you just need a membership to access them.
    The gem is for jewel members correct?

I still haven't even really caught on. I don't even know where the gem is. I haven't seen it on the forum list. The bunker either.
  9. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guynavywife View Post
    There are also some forum/catagories that don't exist except on the list. They are designed as teasers, and to drive members crazy trying to figure out how to access them. The secret is that we don't tell which ones are real and which are fake. The Moddesses get bored sometimes and just randomly switch them too.
    How did you catch on? Now we're going to have to change our entire game plan.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemissred View Post
    The gem is for jewel members correct?

I still haven't even really caught on. I don't even know where the gem is. I haven't seen it on the forum list. The bunker either.
    Yes, I should've mentioned that, thank you The Gem is 350 posts, 45 days of membership, and you have to have purchased a jewel membership.

10. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by *IGrow'EmXL* View Post
    How did you catch on? Now we're going to have to change our entire game plan.

Yes, I should've mentioned that, thank you The Gem is 350 posts, 45 days of membership, and you have to have purchased a jewel membership.
    Jewel membership? I've seen the group and the label but no idea what that means.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast