Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Edit Title Not Working?

1. Transfusion Service Tech
    Transfusion Service Tech

Edit Title Not Working?

Advertisements
    I edited the title for my Tote Bag thread but it doesn't show up as the edited title except when I view the thread posts. Kind of no point for it to be edited if you can't see it's been edited unless you're already in the thread viewing the content. I'm confused. I did it around 10am today and it is now after 2pm. Does it take a certain amount of time to show up?
  2. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

The board glitches and just doesn't do it sometimes. We really have no idea why, I think it's just a server/software issue and it seems to randomly happen to different threads and users. If you want to link the thread here and tell me what you want it changed to, I will give it a shot.
  3. Transfusion Service Tech
    Transfusion Service Tech
    I must be one of the chosen few cause I noticed this before with another thread I had edited the title on. It's this thread: http://www.militarysos.com/forum/hob...-tote-bag.html And I just added after what is visible "(Pic Added)". Not a huge deal. But I appreciate your help. Thanks.
  4. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

No problem!

I don't know if this will make a difference for you, but when I edit thread titles I just go to the main forum list and then double click next to the title I want to change. It will change the title to a text box that you can edit and then hit enter to save the changes. I *think* that regular members can do that with their own threads so worth a shot.
  5. Transfusion Service Tech
    Transfusion Service Tech
    Looks like I can do that. I'll see if that makes a difference. Thanks for the tip.