Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum Index drop down

1. Banned
    Banned

Forum Index drop down

Advertisements
    Is there a way to get rid of it? I use the homepage (I only use new posts on my phone. Other than that I hate it. ), and it is so freaking annoying to have that giant drop down window blocking a lot of the screen.
  2. Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    It is large and bothersome.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

We can check into it, but I think that was the point of having it. So that it was less like the list we use to have, and more 1 page/no scrolling needed.
  4. "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    Quote Originally Posted by His*PITA* View Post
    We can check into it, but I think that was the point of having it. So that it was less like the list we use to have, and more 1 page/no scrolling needed.
    This confuses me... what do you mean 1 page no scrolling?

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by TrishAFSpouse View Post
    This confuses me... what do you mean 1 page no scrolling?
    I've always had to scroll.
    Exactly - the new version does not require scrolling....so it is "1 page/no scrolling.
  6. "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    Quote Originally Posted by ZivaD View Post
    Exactly - the new version does not require scrolling....so it is "1 page/no scrolling.
    I'm still confused because even with the new version (Well the version I had on Friday) I still had to scroll. The difference was, instead of being able to select New Posts from the menu bar, I know had to select the drop down then select new posts. But right now, I have to scroll about 3 pages worth of the list of every forum available (see other post in Help Desk) so its annoying. I don't even get the drop down anymore, but even when I had it, nothing was on one page, I still had to scroll, and scroll more before the change happened on Friday.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by ZivaD View Post
    Well to be technical, some computers/devices will still have some scrolling since it will depend on how big your screen is.

But yes, instead of having to scroll down an entire page, it will be minimal scrolling to see all the forums since there are 3 or 4 columns now.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by TrishAFSpouse View Post
    I'm still confused because even with the new version (Well the version I had on Friday) I still had to scroll. The difference was, instead of being able to select New Posts from the menu bar, I know had to select the drop down then select new posts. But right now, I have to scroll about 3 pages worth of the list of every forum available (see other post in Help Desk) so its annoying. I don't even get the drop down anymore, but even when I had it, nothing was on one page, I still had to scroll, and scroll more before the change happened on Friday.
    That is different then what the OP is talking about, which is what I was talking about. That issue with the mile long list of all forums was fixed for most people by doing a hard reset, we are looking as to why its not working for others.
  9. "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    Quote Originally Posted by His*PITA* View Post
    Well to be technical, some computers/devices will still have some scrolling since it will depend on how big your screen is.

But yes, instead of having to scroll down an entire page, it will be minimal scrolling to see all the forums since there are 3 or 4 columns now.
    I guess I haven't a clue what you are talking about since mine is all messed up. I have a large monitor with small resolution so I see a lot on my screen. But, since mine is all messed up (I dont even have a drop down) I don't really even know what its supposed to look like.

10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

What the OP is talking about is this:

Which happens when you hover/click on the forum tab.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast