Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Can't View Dear S.O.S???

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Can't View Dear S.O.S???

Advertisements
    I'm having a problem viewing postings under the Dear S.O.S forum. I have been able to view them in the past, but have not been a user long enough to reply to the threads. Have the rules changed recently to keep newbies from even viewing the Dear S.O.S postings? I have actually written an anonymous post there a few weeks ago and wanted to check to see if there were any new responses. Any help would be appreciated! BTW, I can see the forum and it DOES NOT say Private when I'm logged in, but when I click on it to view there just aren't any posts showing. Also, I clicked the link for "About this Forum" and it denies me access to that area as well, which I know I saw in the past because that's where I believe I got the log in information to post my anonymous posting to begin with. Thanks all, signed Newbie!
  2. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Yes the rules had been changed. I think you have to have 15 posts in order to view it now. And welcome to the board btw
  3. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Thanks so much for the quick reply! I was sure scratching my head for a minute there trying to figure it out! LOL!
  4. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Also, thanks for the welcome! I always forget to post in the newbie boards when I sign up for new forums... I think I'll head over and do that now!