Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I don't know if this is even possible....

1. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.

Question I don't know if this is even possible....

Advertisements
    ...but I know it's been talked about in and out of threads for awhile. I'm not trying to make more work for you MODS, I swear! I was just genuinely curious if at some point we could have a Cloth Diapering sub-forum. I just see so many threads floating around about it. I know that I personally, am always coming up with a new question about it and am never quite sure what forum to post it under.

Just thought I'd ask

2. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

Quote Originally Posted by *IGrowPeople* View Post
    ...but I know it's been talked about in and out of threads for awhile. I'm not trying to make more work for you MODS, I swear! I was just genuinely curious if at some point we could have a Cloth Diapering sub-forum. I just see so many threads floating around about it. I know that I personally, am always coming up with a new question about it and am never quite sure what forum to post it under.

Just thought I'd ask

Its been asked about before, however the decision was made not to do sub forums for parenting stuff as it would be unfair to do it for one thing, and not for others. There are also a lot of threads and questions about breastfeeding, bottle feeding, car seats, ect...

As for what section, they can go under a variety and still be relevant, just depends on at what stage you are looking on information for. New moms/pregnancy for infants and such, general parenting for toddlers.

On a side note, I the middle pic in your siggy. It makes me smile, uncontrollably!
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  3. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    Its been asked about before, however the decision was made not to do sub forums for parenting stuff as it would be unfair to do it for one thing, and not for others. There are also a lot of threads and questions about breastfeeding, bottle feeding, car seats, ect...

As for what section, they can go under a variety and still be relevant, just depends on at what stage you are looking on information for. New moms/pregnancy for infants and such, general parenting for toddlers.

On a side note, I the middle pic in your siggy. It makes me smile, uncontrollably!
    Makes sense

And thank you, that seriously made my day His laugh and smile makes the sleepless nights worth it