Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Delete my account?

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Delete my account?

Advertisements
    How do I delete my profile, or account or whatever?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    We do not delete accounts. If you want to close your account, a staff member can do that; but all of your posts will still remain on the board. Additionally, if you choose to come back, you must wait 6 months. If you open a second account to get around the 6th month waiting period, both accounts will be permanently banned.
  3. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

we do not delete accounts, you can have you account closed. It will stay closed for 6 mths and you can not open a new account in that time.

Can I ask why?

4. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Okay then please close my account... thought this is where I could come for support, but instead I have people that don't know the entire situation judging my marriage and telling me that I'm not supportive of my husband. And rather than trying to explain the entire situation to people that are so quick to judge, I'm saving my energy and walking away...
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

You shouldn't let what people say discourage you from the site... There is a lot of great people here and it's obvious some misunderstood you. I don't think you should quit on us yet!
  6. Surviving Deployment #1
    Surviving Deployment #1
    Quote Originally Posted by newbyAFwife View Post
    Okay then please close my account... thought this is where I could come for support, but instead I have people that don't know the entire situation judging my marriage and telling me that I'm not supportive of my husband. And rather than trying to explain the entire situation to people that are so quick to judge, I'm saving my energy and walking away...
    I'm sorry you had a bad experiance. I know there are some very supportive people on here. If you want to stay and want to private message me, feel free.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Me: Polk County FL Him: NAS Jacksonville, FL

Quote Originally Posted by newbyAFwife View Post
    I kinda got the same feeling when I first started on here but after talking it thru and people understood my situation I found that everyone is very supportive.
  8. Livin~Lovin~Laughin
    Livin~Lovin~Laughin
    Where were people judgmental and unsupportive. You have one thread and a total of 5 posts, two of which are in here......! No one has had time to get to know you let alone be judgemental of your situation. Good gravy!

"Don't worry about being right,
    just worry about being kind."
    ~Tilly Therber
  9. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Op I read your other thread and I think youre being way too sensitive, no one was rude or unsupportive. If you want to close your account fine, but don't say its because of the people!

10. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

Personally, I would love it if you would give the site a chance. Get to know some folks who are in the same boat you are in.

But, if you would still like to close your account, please start a thread here: http://www.militarysos.com/forum/private-channel-staff/ and a member of the staff will close your account.

Seriously, give it a month and get to know some folks.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast