Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: multiple quoting and screen pics?

  1. Senior Member
    honeybee.'s Avatar
    honeybee. is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hickam AFB
    Posts
    726
    #1

    Question multiple quoting and screen pics?

    Advertisements
    how do i quote multiple people in one response?
    and how do i take a picture of my screen and add it to a post?

    thanks in advance!
  2. The cake is a lie...
    Nickelknack's Avatar
    Nickelknack is offline
    The cake is a lie...
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Near Daytona Beach, FL
    Posts
    14,592
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybee. View Post
    how do i quote multiple people in one response?
    and how do i take a picture of my screen and add it to a post?

    thanks in advance!
    Click the "multi" button for whoever you are wanting to quote. Um...as far as a screenshot...usually the print screen button and I think you'd have to upload it to photobucket or something of the like. I'm probably wrong, but, yeah.
    MS234755 and mxchick910 are my wifeys!
    I'm BiggyBiggs mistress!

    Not in cruelty,
    Not in wrath,
    The Reaper came today;
    An Angel visited this gray path,
    And took the cube away.

  3. Senior Member
    honeybee.'s Avatar
    honeybee. is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hickam AFB
    Posts
    726
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybee. View Post
    how do i quote multiple people in one response?
    and how do i take a picture of my screen and add it to a post?

    thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickelknack View Post
    Click the "multi" button for whoever you are wanting to quote. Um...as far as a screenshot...usually the print screen button and I think you'd have to upload it to photobucket or something of the like. I'm probably wrong, but, yeah.


    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
    i did it!

    reading the MULTIQUOTE thread worked too sorry!

    and i just quoted the both of us, just to see if i could. thanks!
  4. The cake is a lie...
    Nickelknack's Avatar
    Nickelknack is offline
    The cake is a lie...
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Near Daytona Beach, FL
    Posts
    14,592
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybee. View Post
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
    i did it!

    reading the MULTIQUOTE thread worked too sorry!

    and i just quoted the both of us, just to see if i could. thanks!
    You're welcome.
    MS234755 and mxchick910 are my wifeys!
    I'm BiggyBiggs mistress!

    Not in cruelty,
    Not in wrath,
    The Reaper came today;
    An Angel visited this gray path,
    And took the cube away.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •