Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Gifts for the UPS man.

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Gifts for the UPS man.

Advertisements
    I absolutely ADORE my UPS man. He is seriously the NICEST guy ever. DS and I are actually going to be having dinner with them sometime next month and I want to make him a goodie basket with more than just cookies. I found a cute customizable ornament that is a UPS man delivering a box and I think it's the cutest thing so I will probably be getting one of those but what are some other good ideas for gifts for my UPS man. He unfortunately is a Seahawks fan.... So since they're a huge 49ers rival I might want to do a play off that as well for something.

Any ideas?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Well I am a practical gift giver so I'd probably do something like a neat travel mug or a gift card to a lunch place he frequents while he works?
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by *Emma* View Post
    Well I am a practical gift giver so I'd probably do something like a neat travel mug or a gift card to a lunch place he frequents while he works?

Get him a 49ers travel mug
  4. Need a shoulder? My PM box is always open!
    Need a shoulder? My PM box is always open!
    Brown theme? Big truck?

I stalk our UPS guy. LOL I do know what you mean though - they can be a real buoy to a day.
  5. Señor Member
    Señor Member
    I'd focus on the fact that he spends most of his day on the go, and picking up heavy objects.

Maybe something to make his chair more comfortable, or a car chair massager, warm driving gloves, some scentsy car fresheners, things that he can use in his van. Gift cards for him to grab lunches is a good idea!Maybe even a basket full of "on the go" snacks that if he doesn't have time to stop for lunch or something he can just reach into his little basket and have something to tie him over. Or maybe a gift card to a foot locker or other shoe store so he can get himself some new comfy shoes. I'm sure he already has travel mugs out the wazoo Gas station gift cards? I'm sure his gas is paid for, but I'm sure he goes inside the gas station for coffee or snacks when he does stop. Maybe call your local UPS to ask if their drivers only stop at a specific gas station if you do that, though. I'm not sure if they make them use their gas cards at certain places or not.

Regular ole' back massager or foot jacuzzi, shower fizzes, things that are good at easing sore backs

To play off the rivaly, wrap everything in 49ers colors ir in 49ers wrapping paper

be cool.