Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christmas

1. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Advertisements
    Ugh I'm not! Decorating is like ... it makes me anxious. I feel like I'm not good at it and all the stuff registers in my mind as clutter. Like I'm afraid I'm going to turn into one of those people who buys dedicated storage units for all their seasonal "stuff." So I try to keep it to a minimum but there's really no way to get around it for Christmas ... this year we're buying a new tree so I'm gonna try to put it off as long as possible.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    No . We won't be able to go home for Christmas . This will be our first Christmas away from family, and they are pretty upset. Dh is taking it better than I am .

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  3. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

We usually wait until after Thanksgiving but I didn't decorate much for Halloween this year so I doubt I'll decorate much for Christmas. It's different with DH being gone. Plus I'm scared of heights so I think the extent of my outside decorating might just be wrapping lights around the porch rails. I haven't decided yet.

I am nervous about the Christmas tree this year because it's the first Christmas for my kitty

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  4. Senior Member
    I want to but I also don't want to have to store all that seasonal stuff somewhere. I love Halloween and I didn't decorate for it, so I'll probably skip Christmas, too.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    In my family we always put up the tree and decorations the weekend before christmas. I have never heard of anyone putting up decorations in October...till now. I would never put them up till it's at least the beginning of December.

"You are platinum in a world gone grey."
  6. Senior Member
    It's my first Christmas in my apartment.

I have a table top decoration that lights up and it says, "Merry Christmas". Other than that, I don't know what else to put in.

I don't want to go too crazy as I only have a studio and I try to have a minimalistic look/feel.

I have to google for some ideas
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I am this year only because DH should be coming home in January so I feel the fast xmas gets here the sooner he will be back!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123