Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Gifts (Early)

1. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Christmas Gifts (Early)

Advertisements
    Anyone else gotten to open their gifts early?

DH and I pretty much gave each other our Christmas gifts today when we bought them.

I upgraded DH's line to an Iphone5 (he took mine and got a new case) because his Droid Razr was getting so warm it was starting to melt. He was able to get $31 trade in on it at least, and then I got the Iphone5c in blue because they were out of pink and a new Otterbox Defender case that I LOVE. And I got it for $15 off because we discovered that the 5c OB cases don't have covers over the bottom ports which isn't very protective so he gave me matched price on the better one.

And then DH bought me a FITBIT FLEX which I love. (I bought him one for Christmas too and gave it to him last week ). I am trying to figure out a bunch of stuff on it but I am really excited to see my 'activity' right now while I am pregnant and really how much I do or don't do.
    Last edited by Never a *Just*; 12-18-2013 at 10:52 PM.
  2. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

We did a few presents early! I bought DH new monitors for his computer and there wasn't really any way to hide them so he set them up already.

DH also gave me some K-cups early ... I asked him what one present was and he just told me what it was, so I opened it. He also said he's going to take me to Tiffany on Sunday and let me pick out some stuff so I guess that counts as early even though I dont' have it quite yet ...

We're going to try to keep everything else wrapped until Christmas though. But it's hard!
  3. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Nice!

DH got me an editing program that I've been wanting for photoshop at the end of last month I'm in love with the program, it's really made my clients pictures turn out just that much better.

Still have no idea what I'm getting for him because he refuses to give me any ideas and he's absolutely impossible to shop for.

4. Senior Member
    We opened our gifts from DH's mom and stepdad already. They got us matching Marvel shirts They know us so well
    Double Ring Proposal 10/5/2011 made Augusta my MSOS wifey
    skp is my rockin' Cali pal
    No more ticker!!! Deployment #2 is over
  5. Navy Wife Extraordinaire
    Navy Wife Extraordinaire

DH and I were impatient and we decided to each open one gift up the other night. He got me a Michael Kors sleeve for my MacBook Air I got a couple months ago.

I love it

6. Senior Member

DH got a 70in TV and I got a Christmas trip to Mersin .
  7. Talk Whovian To Me.
    Talk Whovian To Me.

No, but I know everything I'm getting
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    yes DH gave me my big fancy food processor early when I was complaining at thanksgiving about having to hand shred all my stuff I love it though
  9. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    We did a few presents early! I bought DH new monitors for his computer and there wasn't really any way to hide them so he set them up already.

DH also gave me some K-cups early ... I asked him what one present was and he just told me what it was, so I opened it. He also said he's going to take me to Tiffany on Sunday and let me pick out some stuff so I guess that counts as early even though I dont' have it quite yet ...

We're going to try to keep everything else wrapped until Christmas though. But it's hard!
    Oh there better be pictures of the stuff from Tiffany!

It is really hard. I suck at keeping it a secret because I get so excited for him.

Quote Originally Posted by *IGrow'EmXL* View Post
    Nice!

DH got me an editing program that I've been wanting for photoshop at the end of last month I'm in love with the program, it's really made my clients pictures turn out just that much better.

Still have no idea what I'm getting for him because he refuses to give me any ideas and he's absolutely impossible to shop for.
    Sweet! That is awesome.

DH is a PITA about gifts too. I totally guessed on the FitBit for him and he didn't LOVE it at first and still is a bit unsure of how to do it all but our big focus is health and wellness this year so he is excited to give it a shot and loving it more now that I have one too. Other than that I got him new gym shorts, socks, and a variety of other little things. He is convinced I need something "under the tree" though and wants to get me more stuff. No matter what I try to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starsinthesky View Post
    We opened our gifts from DH's mom and stepdad already. They got us matching Marvel shirts They know us so well
    Nice! I love opening things early.
    Quote Originally Posted by katiebee View Post
    DH and I were impatient and we decided to each open one gift up the other night. He got me a Michael Kors sleeve for my MacBook Air I got a couple months ago.

I love it

OOOOO :prettycolors LOVE IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    DH got a 70in TV and I got a Christmas trip to Mersin .
    Mersin huh. Work or play?
    Nice! That is a huge TV!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    No, but I know everything I'm getting
    ooo What are you getting?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Emma* View Post
    yes DH gave me my big fancy food processor early when I was complaining at thanksgiving about having to hand shred all my stuff I love it though
    I would love a nice food processor from Costco. What kind did you get?
  10. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Quote Originally Posted by just, Chaleigh View Post
    Oh there better be pictures of the stuff from Tiffany!

It is really hard. I suck at keeping it a secret because I get so excited for him.
    Hehe I promise I will post pictures! I don't think I'm going to go crazy though, maybe 2 or 3 pieces ...

And yeah I suck at keeping presents secret too! On the one hand I like shopping early, because it's nice to be done, but on the other hand it's soooooo long to wait. Like DH has been bitching about wanting a coffee maker for his office for weeks, and he has a Keurig under the tree waiting for him and I want to be all "So, why don't you unwrap this present today, just for fun?" but I'm trying to be good!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast