Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gift Input

1. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made

Gift Input

Advertisements
    Looking for something for my in laws & I found this. I think it's really cute because they're both really religious but is it too "newlywed"? Like would this be an appropriate every day gift or something you would only give to a couple that were just married?

Mr. and Mrs. Christian Coffee Mug Set : Amazon.com : Kitchen & Dining

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  2. Senior Member
    it does sort of seem like a newlywed gift since those are the people who will still be excited by the mr/mrs stuff. but i still think its a good gift! its not like those titles expire.
  3. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    it does sort of seem like a newlywed gift since those are the people who will still be excited by the mr/mrs stuff. but i still think its a good gift! its not like those titles expire.
    That's what I was thinking. I was trying to find a different set that had some type of devotional on it but I can only find singles when I'd rather have a set of two.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  4. Senior Member
    No, I think it's great. DH and I aren't newlywed, but I'd still enjoy something like that.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rissa*Rawr View Post
    That's what I was thinking. I was trying to find a different set that had some type of devotional on it but I can only find singles when I'd rather have a set of two.
    have you looked on etsy?
  6. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    No, I think it's great. DH and I aren't newlywed, but I'd still enjoy something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    have you looked on etsy?
    No. I'm trying to keep all my online ordering limited to Amazon so I don't get stuck with shipping charges

7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rissa*Rawr View Post

No. I'm trying to keep all my online ordering limited to Amazon so I don't get stuck with shipping charges
    cant blame ya there!
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I actually honestly think its cute!
  9. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

I think it is very cute and I don't find it to be too newlywed in fashion. In fact I think that is something more established and older couples might really find sweet.
  10. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Thanks! I really do love it (actually might get a set myself ) but didn't want them to open it come Christmas and be like "why are they sending us some new marriage crap?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast