Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween candy!

1. Talk Whovian To Me.
    Talk Whovian To Me.

Halloween candy!

Advertisements
    I'm going grocery shopping tonight & I need to choose what kind of candy I'm handing out to the trick or treaters. So, my question for you: What kind of candy are you giving out for Halloween this year? (if you celebrate). Also, just for fun, what is your favorite halloween treat? I would say popcorn balls. I wish they were easier to find in stores! As for candy, I'm a huge fan of anything chocolate
  2. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    Dh and I got Reese's pieces and Swedish fish. We are operating under the assumption that we will not have many people come so we picked stuff we will eat too
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  3. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    I bought Wonka mix bags - sweet tarts, bottle caps, laffy taffy & nerds.

My favorite though is any type of Hershey's. Only reason I didn't buy it though was because it's always so much more expensive than other brands. I ordered 2 2 for 1 150 ct bags on Amazon for $12 each. I'd say 4 bags/600 pieces for a total of $24 is a pretty good deal.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  4. Senior Member
    We get the chocolate mix bags. We also bought a box of cheeseitz because me and my friend dressed up as a cat and mouse.
    I love popcorn balls! Around my town a lot of people home make them and they are soooo good! Especially the cinnamon ones.

5. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    Quote Originally Posted by Rissa*Rawr View Post

My favorite though is any type of Hershey's. Only reason I didn't buy it though was because it's always so much more expensive than other brands. I ordered 2 2 for 1 150 ct bags on Amazon for $12 each. I'd say 4 bags/600 pieces for a total of $24 is a pretty good deal.
    Holy crap that's a lot of candy! DH and I have like 50 pieces!
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  6. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    Holy crap that's a lot of candy! DH and I have like 50 pieces!
    50 pieces of candy would last us 15 minutes here or less. It's insane. People spend hundreds of dollars on candy around here because there are a million kids. And since we're in off base military housing, we get the military kids plus anyone else who lives in the area.

I'm expecting to be out in at least 2 hours.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    we've got a bag of baby tootsie rolls, a bag of caramel apple lollipops and DD picked out some sort of mixed assortment bag of like tootsie roll pops and DOTS I think...
  8. Talk Whovian To Me.
    Talk Whovian To Me.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    Dh and I got Reese's pieces and Swedish fish. We are operating under the assumption that we will not have many people come so we picked stuff we will eat too
    Good choices!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rissa*Rawr View Post

I've seen a lot of the mix candy bags, that's a pretty good idea with a good selection. Hershey's are soooo good, but you're right, they're so expensive!!

Quote Originally Posted by vmigirl View Post
    We get the chocolate mix bags. We also bought a box of cheeseitz because me and my friend dressed up as a cat and mouse.
    I love popcorn balls! Around my town a lot of people home make them and they are soooo good! Especially the cinnamon ones.
    If I got the chocolate mix, I'd probably eat it before the trick or treaters got any The cat and mouse idea is cute! I may just make my own popcorn balls!
  9. Talk Whovian To Me.
    Talk Whovian To Me.

Quote Originally Posted by *Emma* View Post
    we've got a bag of baby tootsie rolls, a bag of caramel apple lollipops and DD picked out some sort of mixed assortment bag of like tootsie roll pops and DOTS I think...
    caramel apple lollipops are my favorite!!
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I picked up some mini snickers and a mix of twix and other chocolates. I should have hid them from DH because now it looks like we may need more
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast