Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Autumn/Harvest Time is in the Air

1. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey

Autumn/Harvest Time is in the Air

Advertisements
    Today I had DH go up into the attic and pull down my "Autumn" decorations. Since I don't have a fireplace in this house, our low "book/cube cases" will have to suffice. I love when the house looks warm and glowy!

www.SnarkyFit.com
  2. By the power of Greyskull...
    By the power of Greyskull...
    DH put out some fall/Halloween decorations. I told him it was too early, but I guess I should just be happy he decided to do something with it! DD has been talking about wanting to make the house "spooky" and DH is right along with her. I love traditional fall stuff though- pretty pumpkins, leaves, etc...
  3. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateAndrea View Post
    DH put out some fall/Halloween decorations. I told him it was too early, but I guess I should just be happy he decided to do something with it! DD has been talking about wanting to make the house "spooky" and DH is right along with her. I love traditional fall stuff though- pretty pumpkins, leaves, etc...
    I have my two bins of halloween stuff on standby in the linen closet. I think DH would've put it ALL out now if I'd let him. For now, its just some fall colored leaves and candles. I'm sure I'll have quite the post when October rolls around. I told DH we could put up inside ​decorations Oct 1

www.SnarkyFit.com
  4. Senior Member
    Fall is absolutely my favorite time of year! The leaves have already started falling; now I'm just waiting for the weather to cool off too. With it being in the mid 80s-low 90s every day still, it doesn't quite feel like Fall yet...

ETA: I love the lights! I need to get some inexpensive but awesome Fall decor like yours. DH is totally up for decorating, which is such a nice change, so I need to get on the ball.
  5. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    Last year, as soon as halloween was over, Michaels put all their autumn/halloween decor on sale for ridiculous discounts. I hit them, Target and WalMart and totally stocked up. I actually forgot how much stuff I had.

It's still in the upper 90's here during the day, but it is starting to cool off at night. Regardless, September hit and I was automatically craving pumpkin spice everything

www.SnarkyFit.com
  6. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

Arizona doesn't have Autumn. We have "It's still 100+ degrees " I miss Fall more than anything. I'm insisting on carving pumpkins this year though!
  7. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    I don't have any fall decorations

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  8. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by [his] lobster View Post

Arizona doesn't have Autumn. We have "It's still 100+ degrees " I miss Fall more than anything. I'm insisting on carving pumpkins this year though!
    Yeah, Central Texas doesn't seem to have much of one either. Autumn is one of my favorite times of year, however, so I can't not celebrate. Weather be damned!

Quote Originally Posted by Rissa*Rawr View Post
    I don't have any fall decorations
    I didn't really have much until I started celebrating/following the Wheel of the Year.

www.SnarkyFit.com
  9. By the power of Greyskull...
    By the power of Greyskull...
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetvanity View Post
    . Regardless, September hit and I was automatically craving pumpkin spice everything
    I LOVE PUMPKIN. I would be happy if it were in season all year!