Just found this living social deal... $5 for $10 to be donated to Toys for Tots.

The Best Daily Deals in Chicago - Northwest Suburbs - Marine Toys for Tots Foundation - $5 for $10 Donation to Toys for Tots

If anyone's interested. Pretty simple (3 clicks, as I was already signed in), and 'for each $5 donation made during the promotional duration, an additional $5 matching donation in toys or cash will be donated by [Living Social and other] corporate partners of the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation up to a maximum of $1,000,000 in toys'.

I usually do the Salvation Army angel tree program (I like being able to get the child exactly what they want- a few years back, I got the angel that everyone left on the tree, because he wanted a bike, so I got him a bike!), but we don't necessarily have the cash flow this year, and I'm not all about the Salvation Army's stance on LGBT/gay rights issues (but, I don't want to make the children in need- those on the angel trees- suffer from that, I just cant seem to find a darn tree this year!).