Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 30 day "I'm thankful for" challenge **DAY 2**

1. Semper Fi kinda Life <3
    Semper Fi kinda Life <3
    Blog Entries

30 day "I'm thankful for" challenge **DAY 2**

Advertisements
    Y'all had great additions to the Day 1 post!

Here we are Day 2 ...

What are you thankful for today?

For me, today I am thankful for my parents and the way they raised me! Last night I made the decision to join in on NaNoWriMo and write a novel based on my life story (trust me it's been an eventful one). I started brain storming ideas and I realized just how much I've lived through and struggled through and yet I'm still a strong, independent, intelligent, passionate woman. I would never be where I am today without my parents and all that they have done for me.

Jen2407 is my Wifey!

Come Check us out... Items designed for MilSo's!!
    Operation Military Sweethearts
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    That's wonderful! I think it's such a cool thing to write a novel! I don't think I'd have the patience for it...good for you!

I'm thankful for my health, my family, my pets, and the fact that yoga and dance are such a big part of my life!
  3. Regular Member
    I am thankful for electricity and heat.
  4. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    I'm thankful for having a roof over my families head. We are lucky enough to have a decent place to stay, and we for now have a roof over our heads that we can call our own. It maybe an apartment but it;s still our apartment that we're paying for ourselves with no help from anyone else. Considering I'm working part time, and DH is currently pretty much unemployed(he is active duty reserves which only pays like $300 and something a month, ad he only has to go in one weekend a month. So yeah..) We're doing pretty good still, and we're lucky to be able to say that. Many others that get out of the service, and many others that are let go like DH was have a really hard time making ends meet once they are out. VA is also dragging their asses with paying his housing allowance he should be getting by now(that is what they have told him like 8 times now) with him doing full time collage with the post 9-11. ... So thank the good lord for DH getting the severance pay since that is currently paying to help keep the roof over our heads till we get something more solid figured out...
    Signature removed due to size.
  5. There's no testimony without the test.
    There's no testimony without the test.
    I am thankful that my husband has such a good sense of humor. He makes me laugh all the time and he laughs at me constantly. I AM something of a comedian
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I'm thankful for my husband. That even with all the stuff we dealt with and the people we've lost we're stronger than ever.
  7. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    Today I am thankful for my and DF's parents. We have awesome parents who love both of us, are super supportive, and will help us whenever we need. His parents have completely accepted me into their family, and my parents have completely accepted DF into our family, and it's great.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  8. Senior Member
    I am thankful for having my college tuition paid for. Many people don't have that luxury and I'm blessed to have it.
    "Man's love is of man's life a thing apart, 'tis a woman's whole existence."

9. -----<3-----
    -----<3-----

Today I am thankful that my German presentation went well and is over so I don't have to worry about it anymore!
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    For having great parents that love me. Both of my parents are remarried, and all 4 of them have been awesome throughout my life.

“It always seems impossible until it's done.”
    ― Nelson Mandela
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast