Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: ATTENTION *img*

  1. Senior Member
    bdizzle's Avatar
    bdizzle is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    19,693
    #1

    ATTENTION *img*

    Advertisements


    Fall has officially come to my house. I made homemade pumpkin bread today Grandma's recipe!




    What do you do for fall? When does fall 'officially' arrive at your house?


  2. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Jenni Penni's Avatar
    Jenni Penni is offline
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,484
    #2
    Fall has come! The leaves are changing and we're getting fog on the reg
    I'll probably be trying a homemade pumpkin spice latte recipe and that'll help too.

    "The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

  3. Senior Member
    BiggyBiggs's Avatar
    BiggyBiggs is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    13,255
    #3
    I love fall! So it starts ASAP usually around Sept. 1st in my house.
  4. Senior Member
    bdizzle's Avatar
    bdizzle is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    19,693
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Penni View Post
    Fall has come! The leaves are changing and we're getting fog on the reg
    I'll probably be trying a homemade pumpkin spice latte recipe and that'll help too.
    The leaves on our trees are still green


  5. Open arms, open heart
    JayBo's Avatar
    JayBo is offline
    Open arms, open heart
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,138
    #5
    I'm putting up Halloween decor tomorrow, even though its supposed to be 95 degrees.
  6. MissOptimistic
    MissOptimistic's Avatar
    MissOptimistic is offline
    MissOptimistic
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Somewherez.
    Posts
    19,620
    Blog Entries
    2
    #6
    Cool, where's mine?

    I typically just get pumpkin-coffee stuff and put out all of my harvest deco. But I'm moving soon so I'll just stick to my pumpkin candle and coffee!
  7. Senior Member
    bdizzle's Avatar
    bdizzle is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    19,693
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
    I'm putting up Halloween decor tomorrow, even though its supposed to be 95 degrees.
    It was 68 here today.. so you know, I pulled out a long sleeve shirt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss[Pregg]O View Post
    Cool, where's mine?

    I typically just get pumpkin-coffee stuff and put out all of my harvest deco. But I'm moving soon so I'll just stick to my pumpkin candle and coffee!
    That's what I have to do with christmas We'll be moving so it's pointless to get things out.


  8. Open arms, open heart
    JayBo's Avatar
    JayBo is offline
    Open arms, open heart
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,138
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by briannanoel View Post
    It was 68 here today.. so you know, I pulled out a long sleeve shirt.



    That's what I have to do with christmas We'll be moving so it's pointless to get things out.
    I was watching the Angels game and they're playing in Texas. The announcers were joking that they were wearing coats because it was in the 60s. I'm so jealous! I'd take 70 at this point, or even 80!
  9. Senior Member
    bdizzle's Avatar
    bdizzle is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    19,693
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
    I was watching the Angels game and they're playing in Texas. The announcers were joking that they were wearing coats because it was in the 60s. I'm so jealous! I'd take 70 at this point, or even 80!
    Yeah, we're pretty ridiculous. They canceled school in high school one year because there were icicles on people's houses. Anything below 75 and we go nuts.


  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    HollySunshine's Avatar
    HollySunshine is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Eielson AFB, AK
    Posts
    21,037

    #10


    Should I PM you my address?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •