Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Christmas Present to go overseas...

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Christmas Present to go overseas...

Advertisements
    Hello All!
    I am working on a Christmas present for my boyfriend who is currently in Afghanistan. I am putting a movie together. It will include video messages from all the important people in his life along with pictures and music. It is coming along really good!

I also do modeling and I want to do a photoshoot about "missing my solider." I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of type of pictures to do. I am planning on going to the beach and writing in the sand. I also have a make-up artist to do "crying" pictures. Any other ideas??
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    First, when you get a chance, please introduce yourself in our newbie section.

I suggest not doing crying pictures... while they may look nice, I dont see that perking up his day too much or helping the fact that you are apart. You may want to think about pictures with maybe a uniform top, going to a special place to the two of you, some holiday stuff, ect...
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by His*PITA* View Post

I suggest not doing crying pictures... while they may look nice, I dont see that perking up his day too much or helping the fact that you are apart. You may want to think about pictures with maybe a uniform top, going to a special place to the two of you, some holiday stuff, ect...

I wouldn't do 'crying pictures.'
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by His*PITA* View Post

Yeah you are probably right!
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    keep the pictures clean (don't want him to get in trouble) and upbeat (trying to cheer him up not get him down).

Sounds like a good gift idea tho!

6. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't do the crying picutres. Maybe get a cute sexy "elf" or something. Like said though try to keep them clean because A) he can get in trouble. then B) depending on your comfort level others may see them without him even meaning for to.

It's a cute idea though! Hope it works out and gets to him..
    Signature removed due to size.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    New update...I got him a really high quality cross necklace from Vatican City and got it blessed by the Pope