1. Senior Member

Photo Christmas Cards

Advertisements
    Where did you order yours from?
    What was the cost?
    Did you have a coupon code?
    Are you happy with service/quality?

Will you show me a picture?

I'm scraping bottom for ideas here people. The site I wanted to order from is gonna be over $200 for the quantity I need and I won't pay that.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

seehere.com Is where im looking into mine. It was posted a while back on here.

Free 4x8 Photo Cards
  3. Senior Member
    Thank you hun! That is totally awesome! I searched and nothing came up - I must have not done the search right. grr. I'm having the WORST day.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Your welcome! Ive had those days before.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    i got mine from Kodak when they had that free $15 of items.. so i only paid a few dollars in shipping. I don't have a picture of mine, but they have a lot of cute ones on there! you can always check Coupon codes and discounts for 40,000 online stores! RetailMeNot.com and type in kodak.com and see if they have any promo codes
  6. Senior Member

I blocked out our names The branch isn't brown in real life, it's black.

I got them from tinyprints.com. We were cheap this year and only sent to family, and we have a very small family. So I paid about $35 including shipping for an order of 10. Expensive yes but really great quality. They are 5"x5".

ETA: OH yeah our picture was incredibly dumb. My husband was deployed most of the year so we had none of us together from throughout the year. So I sat us down in our living room and used the self-timer on my camera. That was the most cheesy Christmasy one so I picked it
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goincrazixo View Post
    i got mine from Kodak when they had that free $15 of items.. so i only paid a few dollars in shipping. I don't have a picture of mine, but they have a lot of cute ones on there! you can always check Coupon codes and discounts for 40,000 online stores! RetailMeNot.com and type in kodak.com and see if they have any promo codes

I never have good luck with searching for coupon codes, but I'll give it a shot! I haven't found one I like on the other site yet so I'm still searching. Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emmy View Post

I blocked out our names The branch isn't brown in real life, it's black.

I got them from tinyprints.com. We were cheap this year and only sent to family, and we have a very small family. So I paid about $35 including shipping for an order of 10. Expensive yes but really great quality. They are 5"x5".

ETA: OH yeah our picture was incredibly dumb. My husband was deployed most of the year so we had none of us together from throughout the year. So I sat us down in our living room and used the self-timer on my camera. That was the most cheesy Christmasy one so I picked it
    I wish I could be cheap and just send out a few but I need 150 to cover both of our families alone! I love your picture, btw - NOT dumb at all! I'm a photographer and am gonna end up using one of the ones we took ourselves over the ones I paid someone to take because I like ours better!
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    COSTCO!!
    you get 50 for 15$!!!!!
  9. Senior Member
    I ended up with Sams Club... I got my 150 cards for $34... not bad all things considered. Thanks girls!
    Last edited by BlueBird; 12-04-2009 at 12:59 PM. Reason: 150 cards not $150 cards.
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Why don't you just make them? You can just buy the paper and a card program and print them out yourself for a fraction of what you would pay for someone else to make them.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast