Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tree from Walmart...

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Tree from Walmart...

Advertisements
    I am trying to see if anyone here has gotten this tree, or has seen it in the store... Walmart.com: Holiday Time 4' Pre-Lit Indiana Spruce Blue/Green Tree, Multi-Color Lights: Christmas Decor

I am thinking of getting it as our tree for this year since I left our big one at home, but shipping cost just as much as the tree does so I dont wanna spend $50 on it if it sucks...
  2. Senior Member
    We got one last night -- not quite that kind... It's actually way better looking because we were looking at something similar. Cheaper too! Hang on and I will go take a pic for you!
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBird View Post
    We got one last night -- not quite that kind... It's actually way better looking because we were looking at something similar. Cheaper too! Hang on and I will go take a pic for you!
    You are wonderful! Thanks hun!
  4. Senior Member
    Fiber Optic Tree - Green (32") : Target

Thats the one we bought for our Christmas in a hotel room. The reason we went with this one over the other is mostly that it doesn't look like you put a few lights on it and stopped. They don't light up as badly as they do in the picture, they look really nice actually. I can set it up and take a video for you if you want
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    We have a cheapo fiber optic one from walmart (in addition to our regular tree) and I love it. It's my fav piece of christmas decor.

I just did see that other $25 one you posted. we were at walmart last night and they had all of those out in all diff colors. They are pretty cute. Decent tree for $25
  6. Married the love of my life: 5.29.10 ♥
    Married the love of my life: 5.29.10 ♥

We bought a $35 one from Walmart and returned it. It was so ugly! A lot of bare spots. Let me see if I can find it online.

found it!
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=7958324

May 29, 2010- The day I married my best friend
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBird View Post
    Fiber Optic Tree - Green (32") : Target

Thats the one we bought for our Christmas in a hotel room. The reason we went with this one over the other is mostly that it doesn't look like you put a few lights on it and stopped. They don't light up as badly as they do in the picture, they look really nice actually. I can set it up and take a video for you if you want
    Cute! I will have to think about that one, and I really apperciate the offer, but you dont need to do all that for me hun!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
    We have a cheapo fiber optic one from walmart (in addition to our regular tree) and I love it. It's my fav piece of christmas decor.

I just did see that other $25 one you posted. we were at walmart last night and they had all of those out in all diff colors. They are pretty cute. Decent tree for $25
    Thanks for this!
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I think it will be great!
    Remember OPSEC Please!!
    Don't post dates and sensitive information.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by LindsayErin View Post
    We bought a $35 one from Walmart and returned it. It was so ugly! A lot of bare spots. Let me see if I can find it online.

found it!
    Walmart.com: Holiday Time Pre-Lit 6.5' Colorado Pine Artificial Christmas Tree, Clear Lights: Christmas Decor
    thats the first one we looked at... Im so worried the samller one is going to turn out like this, I wont be able to return it...
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by His*PITA* View Post
    Cute! I will have to think about that one, and I really apperciate the offer, but you dont need to do all that for me hun!
    I really don't mind hun! I know how hard it is to be away from home and I hate trying to buy stuff online!

I have a better idea though -- If you have specific ones you want to see in person I can just go to the store and film them so you can see. Its not a problem at all! Both stores are really close to me and I actually have to go to both walmart and target later today anyway and film what DH and Squirt want for christmas from my parents. (My mom is weird and makes me go to the store and video it every year so I can show her what its near and exactly what it looks like, feels like, etc.) just PM me if you want me to go by the trees.
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast