Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy gifts??

1. formerly tickllexmexpink
    formerly tickllexmexpink

Crazy gifts??

Advertisements
    anybody get any downright ridiculous gifts? I didn't get many gifts this year and most of them were gift cards so I can't complain, but I love hearing about the silly gifts other people get! let's hear it ladies!

Football season isn't the same
  2. Member
    my mom and i have been re-gifting each other this insanely ugly penguin cookie jar my sister gave her a couple years ago! i was the unfortunate recipient this year
    THINK BEFORE YOU POST, FOR OPSECS SAKE!
    Banned
    I got an egg timer and cow ice cream scooper from my mom

And I got these really cool paper clips like the black ones that hold a bunch of paper, except their colored and say "shit", "crap", "caca" and "merde" on them. I'm tempted to hand in school papers clipped together with them
  4. Senior Member
    I got Kermit the Frog footie pajamas and a Lamb Chop puppet...long story lol
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Nothing too crazy but Mia (my pup) got a pink jacket with a hood and faux fur on it.... she attacked the hood and was ripping it, rolling around on the ground hahhaha
    SO FUNNY.... I should have made a video of it
    Missing Him
    We're both in "a" desert on a mission
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Nope, not this year. DB's mom always gets everyone the same thing, so some years it's been just crap. This year it's something we'll actually use though, it's a 3-in-1 hand blender, electric knife, and chopper.
    http://www.oster.com/ProductCategory...id=51&pid=5667

2 years ago was the worst! She got us one of those balls to make ice cream in when you go camping. I took it to work to do with the kids, and they hated it!

7. *
    Quote Originally Posted by Larissa View Post
    I got Kermit the Frog footie pajamas and a Lamb Chop puppet...long story lol
    I must have those! I am obsessed with frogs!!

I didn't get anything really crazy. I just thought it was funny my aunt gave me a gift and said "I know it isn't your style, it's Alicia's (my cousin) but I thought I'd give it to you anyways." Uhhh... if it's not my style, why give it to me? And really... it isn't. I doubt I will ever wear it. The only person I would send it to, b/c they would like it.. is Alicia. Looks like I'm stuck with it!
  8. formerly tickllexmexpink
    formerly tickllexmexpink
    Quote Originally Posted by ashlee View Post
    I must have those! I am obsessed with frogs!!

I didn't get anything really crazy. I just thought it was funny my aunt gave me a gift and said "I know it isn't your style, it's Alicia's (my cousin) but I thought I'd give it to you anyways." Uhhh... if it's not my style, why give it to me? And really... it isn't. I doubt I will ever wear it. The only person I would send it to, b/c they would like it.. is Alicia. Looks like I'm stuck with it!
    i guess we know what Alicia is getting for the next holiday! the only funny presents this year were from my grandma, she bought everyone's gifts online and the older boys (i have 15 cousins) got pieces of paper wrapped up, they all got the same fleece in different colors but it didn't come in on time so she printed out the pictures, blew them up to almost life size, and wrapped them up.. everytime another guy arrived and opened their's they got all confused and the other guys just laughed.. i wish we got crazy gifts again like when i got a lantern and my aunt got a birdhouse.

Football season isn't the same
  9. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    a banana hook....a cheeseball dish and knife (from my grandma)

I actually got quite a few ridiculous things this year...and not so much ridiculous as not what I wanted
  10. Senior Member
    I got "the clapper" from my husband as a joke because we were going to bed a few days ago and I didnt want to get up to turn off the light and he didn't either, so I started clapping for fun. He found it on clearance at target. LOL.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast