Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cookies

1. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN

Cookies

Advertisements
    Do you make cookies for your neighbors and friends for the Holidays?

I'm about to drag myself off to the kitchen to get busy making cookies... I already had a cookie making day for deployed E.O.D. techs, good thing I like to bake!

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

2. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    yep! i'm doing the cookie-thing today too! for my coworkers. i was thinking about the neighbors, but we've only met 1 so far.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Oh yeah. I made them for the office at my apartments, for friends, and will be also shipping 3 boxes of them out of state.
  4. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    Quote Originally Posted by jlbecker View Post
    yep! i'm doing the cookie-thing today too! for my coworkers. i was thinking about the neighbors, but we've only met 1 so far.
    We have brand new neighbors on either side of us and I haven't introduced myself yet so I figured I would just drop some cookies off to them. Hope they don't think I'm crazy

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

5. formerly tickllexmexpink
    formerly tickllexmexpink
    the past 2 weekends have been cookie weekends for me! all in all i've made about 20 batches.. some went to iraq, some went to army friends around the states and the rest my family has been eating

Football season isn't the same
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    We are this year! I'm making 15 dozen cookies... But my sisters and mom are helping.... we're making a few dozen for home, a few dozen for Ryan's command and the guys who aren't taking leave, and about 8 dozen to pass out to homeless people, along with some PBJ sandwiches, apples and carrots. Sack lunches! I need to buy some more frosting though, it's too much to make in addition to all the cookies. At least for this non-baker.
  7. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    What kind are you all making?!
    I'm making a chocolate peppermint cookie with white chocolate chips. Next are cream cheese sugar cookies.

8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Yum, do you have a recipe for the peppermint ones?

I'm making all sugar cookies... some sugared and some frosted.
  9. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    What kind are you all making?!
    I'm making a chocolate peppermint cookie with white chocolate chips. Next are cream cheese sugar cookies.
    i am making a few dozen white chocolate macadamia and several dozen butter cookies. i am the bomb at butter cookies (cause their easy! ) but the macadamia's will be a mystery
  10. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Rileysmom View Post
    Yum, do you have a recipe for the peppermint ones?

I'm making all sugar cookies... some sugared and some frosted.
    Will PM you the recipe!

Quote Originally Posted by jlbecker View Post
    i am making a few dozen white chocolate macadamia and several dozen butter cookies. i am the bomb at butter cookies (cause their easy! ) but the macadamia's will be a mystery
    I love butter cookies, yum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast