Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheap Scrapbooking Supplies?

1. Regular Member

Cheap Scrapbooking Supplies?

Advertisements
    Does anyone know where to get cheap, but decent scrapbooking supplies? I am making a scrapbook for my DBs deployment and it'll be a surprise either for his birthday or when he comes home! It'll include all our photos, or as many as I can fit in it! 😁
  2. Regular Member
    I buy mine from Michaels or Joann's as they have really good sales several times a year and they also have 20% off your purchase coupons about once a month.
  3. Senior Member
    My mom has a serious collection and most of it has come from yard sales. Also check out Michael's online coupons, they're pretty good
  4. Regular Member
    Thank you! I found a coupon on Micheal's for 50% off a regular item. I'm going to see if they have a big kit to try and save money!
  5. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Although I despise them as a company, I've heard Hobby Lobby has cheap scrapbooking stuff.
  6. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    Although I despise them as a company, I've heard Hobby Lobby has cheap scrapbooking stuff.
    why's that?
  7. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali49 View Post
    why's that?
    Because they sued the government over birth control. It's known to be a company with religious morals and guiding principles, which is totally fine and within their right, but their stance on birth control was just wrong. They have no right to control their employees' access to birth control and contraception. Basically, they believe that the morning after pill and certain IUDs cause abortions so they did not want to provide them under the ACA.

https://www.plannedparenthoodaction....-v-hobby-lobby

Supreme Court Hobby Lobby Contraception Ruling: What Women Should Know | Time.com

So yeah. Cheap crafting supplies like you asked for in your OP but a side of drama
  8. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali49 View Post
    Thank you! I found a coupon on Micheal's for 50% off a regular item. I'm going to see if they have a big kit to try and save money!
    I'm glad you figured out where to go I was just at Michael's this weekend for wedding supplies. The prices looked pretty decent. Hopefully you can find something soon!!
  9. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    Because they sued the government over birth control. It's known to be a company with religious morals and guiding principles, which is totally fine and within their right, but their stance on birth control was just wrong. They have no right to control their employees' access to birth control and contraception. Basically, they believe that the morning after pill and certain IUDs cause abortions so they did not want to provide them under the ACA.

https://www.plannedparenthoodaction....-v-hobby-lobby

Supreme Court Hobby Lobby Contraception Ruling: What Women Should Know | Time.com

So yeah. Cheap crafting supplies like you asked for in your OP but a side of drama
    My bad, I read your post wrong lol I'm blaming on lack of sleep. I thought you were referring to Micheal's which is why I asked. I knew about the Hobby Lobby court cases. That was a big duhhh moment. I promise I passed kindergarten and can read properly lmao!

Thank you for the response though! I have looked at a few things from the stores everyone has told me about and the coupons are great!
  10. Regular Member
    Michaels has a good deal on them sometimes ... I wish you were close and I'd give you one! I have a ton of them I have collected over the years! I gave my DB one for Christmas with pics and he's already wanting another one he loved it!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast