Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Inkwell Designs - Creative Freelance Graphic Design

1. langsam langsam.
    langsam langsam.

Thumbs Up Inkwell Designs - Creative Freelance Graphic Design

Advertisements
    I've finally done it - started my own freelance graphic design side business! Right now things are slowly coming together with adding things to my Etsy shop, putting previous designs on my Facebook page, and so on, but I would just like to post this here anyways. All updates will continue to be posted on the Facebook page.

For those of you who aren't sure what I mean by "freelance graphic design", well, it's just that I am able and willing to create custom logos, banners, invitations, t-shirt designs, calendars, etc. for a certain price. I also am in the process of designing instant .PDF downloads and adding them to my Etsy shop. All transactions will go through Etsy, but any 'likes' on the Facebook page would be greatly appreciated as well!

My Etsy page can be found here.
    My Facebook page can be found here.

Any sharing of the page for 'likes' or passing on to friends starting their own business that may need a logo or something of the sort would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Good luck with your business!
  3. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    I might have to use you for some designs I need for some parties I'm planning
    I have a cutter and party card stock business
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

yay !!!

do you plan on designing christmas cards or anything like that? i was just looking at buying some and id def rather give my money to you than Hallmark haha
  5. langsam langsam.
    langsam langsam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac N Cheese View Post
    I might have to use you for some designs I need for some parties I'm planning
    I have a cutter and party card stock business
    Sounds great - feel free to e-mail me or send me a message on the Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by *Blondie* View Post
    yay !!!

do you plan on designing christmas cards or anything like that? i was just looking at buying some and id def rather give my money to you than Hallmark haha
    I might design some, but with where we're going to be stationed I can't make the physical cards. The PO doesn't want/allow you to use it to ship goods for a business/profit stuff, so my business for the next 3 years at least is going to be downloads only and then people will have to print at their own cost. Sorry!

6. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kprime View Post
    Sounds great - feel free to e-mail me or send me a message on the Facebook page

I might design some, but with where we're going to be stationed I can't make the physical cards. The PO doesn't want/allow you to use it to ship goods for a business/profit stuff, so my business for the next 3 years at least is going to be downloads only and then people will have to print at their own cost. Sorry!
    That's my issue too. So I'm only selling local.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress