Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Rock Solid Designs!

1. Senior Member

Rock Solid Designs!

Advertisements
    Hey everyone! I decided to start a single thread for my business. I'll update this post with any giveaways, specials, sales, etc.

I've been working on box bags lately- fully lined with coordinating fabric. these are perfect for carrying cosmetics or other small items while traveling. The large bag is a great size for shoes- anyone who dances knows how nice a cute shoe bag is

Come check out my site and my facebook page! If you don't see anything quite what you want, send me an email and we can work out a custom bag at no additional charge.

2. Senior Member
    New bags have been added to my website!

I have one that I use to store my cosmetics. I love having a cute travel bag for them, and it's machine washable so I just toss it in with the laundry occasionally if the inside gets grimy.

These are also great for storing craft projects- knitting, crochet, embroidery, etc. Keeps pets from getting into your supplies, and keeps them nice and tidy when you aren't working with them!

And many more through my website! Rock Solid Designs

3. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

I love tne pepper fabric! I made a heat pack with it cute bags!
  4. Senior Member
    I am running a giveaway on my facebook page! This roll is perfect for storing knitting needles or crochet hooks. (It also works really well for make-up brushes!) To enter, just go here. The giveaway closes at 11:59pm EST on 1/20/2014.