Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Bags, etc for sale!

1. Senior Member

Bags, etc for sale!

Advertisements
    I've been working over the past two months to get a business started up. My main focus was initially yoga bags, but I've started branching out into drawstring bags, wallets and purses over the last couple weeks. I'm still working on getting inventory up (and right now making sure I keep up with custom orders!) but you are all welcome to take a look!

Right now most of it is listed on my facebook page. yoga bags are listed for sale on my website with options listed to order custom bags.

So come take a look, and let me know if you are interested in anything! I'm still working on getting examples of everything I can make displayed, so if you want something and don't see it at either place, send me a message and I can probably get one made up for you.
    Last edited by glg_girl; 02-22-2013 at 08:57 AM.

2. Regular Member
    Blog Entries
    Awesome! Totally checking it out
  3. Senior Member
    Thanks! It's been fun trying out different styles of bags. Of course half the time after I make one, it looks so cute I want to keep it for myself.

4. Senior Member
    Hey everyone! I am running a contest on my facebook page- suggest the winning name for my new serger, get 20% off a bag, purse or wallet purchase with me! If you've got an awesome idea, head over there and let me know