Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I make scarves!

1. I love my life :D
    I love my life :D

I make scarves!

Advertisements
    Hey! I make scarves while I'm watching tv shows lol so I finally ran out of people to give them to for christmas gifts and I have been still making so many of them I figured I could sell them!

I only use Lionsbrand homespun yarn because it makes them SUPER soft and fuzzy. They are in no way itchy which is the problem with some yarns. It feels like you have a fuzzy kitten wrapped around your neck!

Here are a few pictures one with my grandma and my friend. The only one I actually have that is not claimed is the brown one, but if you have a color you would like let me know! They are generally 70 inches in length by about 8 inches wide. If you special order one you can let me know if you want tassels or not on the ends. I am asking $25 for them and that includes the cost of shipping one to you as well

I am almost done with a dark blue one, and I will be doing a black one, a red one, and a green one in probably the next week! I'll update with pictures as I go!

Thanks for looking!
    ~Amanda

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Very pretty!!

I miss wearing scarves... it's not cold enough here
  3. I love my life :D
    I love my life :D
    LUCKY! I hate living in WA state, it's pretty much always ok to wear a scarf to me lol my neck is alwasy freezing...