Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Custom made jewelry

1. Banned
    Banned

Custom made jewelry

Advertisements
    I am trying to find out if there is any market here for custom made jewelry. I make all types of jewelry. I currently do not have any displays to show because I have a tendancy to give away jewelry once I make it.

I can make jewelry to go with an outfit, I can follow specific instuctions or use my own creativity, I can go with a simple look or more flashy. I mostly make necklaces bracelets and earrings. Nearly any request can be fufilled and I am willing to keep pieces one of a kind upon request.

I am planning on making some models in a few days to show as example. Please keep in mind though that I will only make a few pieces and will not be able to show the various styles I am able to make with just a few pieces of jewelry.

So to make a long question short; Would you be interested in custom made jewelry? Do you think there is a market here for it on MSOS?
    MJM
    I like jewelry, but I don't wear it on a daily basis. I think posting some samples of your work will definitely garner interest and maybe sample prices. I think you could def. find some buyers here
  3. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

Have you tried etsy.com? there is a section where people ask for specific things and you basically make an offer of your best price to make it for them

4. I'm a dog person.
    I'm a dog person.
    Quote Originally Posted by sandykay View Post
    Have you tried etsy.com? there is a section where people ask for specific things and you basically make an offer of your best price to make it for them
    i was gonna meantion esty too
    boop boop boop boopy boop.
  5. Army Aviation Wife
    Army Aviation Wife
    I was going to mention etsy.com too! Guess you know where everyone looks when buying craft stuff! lol Also, if you are interested, theres a new forum for crafters. check it out! It's Miss Imagination! I love it there!
  6. Banned
    Banned
    If anyone is looking for anything inparticular let me know. There will be no obligation to buy. I am just trying to decide what my next piece should be.
  7. Banned
    Banned
    to see if there's an interest
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xkrazybaby67x View Post
    I like jewelry, but I don't wear it on a daily basis. I think posting some samples of your work will definitely garner interest and maybe sample prices. I think you could def. find some buyers here