Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gorgeous Military Service Support Keepsake Bracelets---48HRS LEFT FOR X-MAS DELIVERY!

1. Proud To Be An American
    Proud To Be An American

Jump for Joy Gorgeous Military Service Support Keepsake Bracelets---48HRS LEFT FOR X-MAS DELIVERY!

Advertisements
    Just wanted to post a reminder for everyone who's inquired, that there's less than 48 hours left to order your beautiful Genuine Swarovski & Silver Military Service Support Keepsake Bracelets in time for GUARANTEED Christmas delivery! After Midnight tomorrow, Christmas delivery guarantees cannot be made so order yours now!

Visit PatriotsBracelets.com for more info, or contact me anytime!

One of the deep secrets in life is that all that is really worth the doing is what we do for others. ~Author Unknown

2. Senior Member
    I would just like to point out that I ordered mine LAST MONTH and have still not received mine. I have decided that since I got no response from an email I sent out Monday that I'm disputing this via paypal for my money back.

3. lovin' life
    lovin' life
    WOW that should have been plenty enough time to get it! I would be filing with PayPal also. I live in Alaska and have been getting things I ordered within a week, so the mail isn't slowed down for the holidays just yet.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMadHatta'sWife View Post
    WOW that should have been plenty enough time to get it! I would be filing with PayPal also. I live in Alaska and have been getting things I ordered within a week, so the mail isn't slowed down for the holidays just yet.
    Yep, seeing as how I ordered Nov 11th, it should have been made and shipped and here with plenty of time to spare. I have even double checked to make sure my address was correct. Sucks...I was looking forward to getting the bracelet.

5. lovin' life
    lovin' life
    That does suck, I hope everything works out for you and you get your money back soon! I've never had an issue with getting money back from paypal though when I filed a dispute! Good Luck and keep us updated on what happens. People need to be aware that a member is doing business this way.
  6. Senior Member
    Outcome :The item was shipped today. Go figure. Reason was there was a problem with getting an essential piece of the bracelet. If there was a problem and my order was going to take longer than initial stated you should have let me know.

7. lovin' life
    lovin' life
    Agreed, it's only good business practice. Glad it's resolved though! Can you post a pic of it when you get it? I'd like to see it!
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMadHatta'sWife View Post
    Agreed, it's only good business practice. Glad it's resolved though! Can you post a pic of it when you get it? I'd like to see it!
    Will do.

9. Junior Member
    I also ordered mine last month... and haven't received my item.. or heard anything. so today i made a dispute with paypal and I hope I hear something soon..
    My heart is whole again!!! He's HOME!!!
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansWifey4707 View Post
    I also ordered mine last month... and haven't received my item.. or heard anything. so today i made a dispute with paypal and I hope I hear something soon..
    Not you too. Hopefully you will hear from her soon. I got mine a week ago in the mail, so I promised I would post pictures. Here they are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast