Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: That's SewBaby Sensory Blankets (IMG Heavy)

1. i've found a new me with someone else :o)
    i've found a new me with someone else :o)

Jump for Joy That's SewBaby Sensory Blankets (IMG Heavy)

Advertisements
    * * Due to some patents we have had to change a few things with our marketing. That being said, we had to re-post the original thread under a new title name. Thank you to those who have already ordered and sorry for any confusion that may have come about. * *

* * NEW PICTURES POSTED KEEP READING* * * JUST IN----AUTISM BENEFITS FROM SALES

We have decided to have one ribbon on each blanket be the Autism puzzle ribbon and for every blanket sold $1.00 will go to Autism Research/Awareness. Also we have the Autism Awareness fleece fabric in and have That's SewBaby blankets made with it for $15.00(pictures below) to also include an Autism Awareness bracelet with $3.00 going to research/awareness. If you are interested in pre ordering or customizing a blanket feel free to contact us via this thread, PM or email: steph.n.aim@gmail.com.

**ALSO ACCEPTING CUSTOM ORDERS**

That's SewBaby BLANKETS FOR SALE

All the blankets are handmade size 16"x16" and do include a link ring for easy attachment to strollers, carriers, and anything else you may think of. Pictures below are current patterns and all are priced at $10.00 each with $5.00 shipping no matter the number ordered. All items are shipped out the day of received payment along with a tracking number. At this time we will be accepting cash, check, money order and NOW accepting Paypal for payment. We are also up for doing custom orders, price depending, as long as we can get the material so feel free to email with any requests. If interested in the ones posted below, please post with the corresponding letter you are interested in purchasing.

-Stephanie and Amy-

* * * NEWEST BLANKETS* * *
    Autism support blankets are $15.00 with $3.00 going to Autism Awareness...all blankets come with an adult size Autism Awareness bracelet, nicely rolled and great for gifting

NEWEST BOY BLANKETS READY TO BE FINISHED FOR SALE

Left to Right: 1.Transportation/Black 2.Boats/Orange 3.Red/Blue Polka Dot 4.Monkey/Tan 5.Boat/Brown 6.Transportation/Blue 7.Frogs/Red 8.Transportation/Yellow 9.Boats/Blue 10.Dogs/Red

NEWEST GIRL BLANKETS READY TO BE FINISHED FOR SALE

Left to Right: 1.Pink Plaid/Brown 2.Monkey/Brown 3.Daisy/Yellow 4.Butterfly/Yellow 5.Pink Plaid/Black 6.Daisy/Black 7.Cupcake/Yellow 7.Flowers/Green/Pink 8.Cupcake/Lt Blue 9.Flowers/Yellow 10.Stripes/Pink 11.Butterfly/Purple 12.Turtles/Green 13.Watermelon/Red

OTHERS COMPLETELY FINISHED READY FOR SALE
    A-1 leftB-1 left

C-2 leftD-3 left

SOLDF-1 left

G-1 leftH-1 left

I-1 leftJ-1 left

SOLDL-1 left

Thanks for looking and please pass it along to those who may be interested.
  2. i've found a new me with someone else :o)
  3. Senior Member

very cute!
  4. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    I love tag blankets! my hubby is making me wait to buy baby stuff but this is one of the things I want to buy a couple of lol plus I have lots of preggo friends that i want to get some for!
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

5. i've found a new me with someone else :o)

Jump for Joy

Quote Originally Posted by *Mackenzie* View Post
    I love tag blankets! my hubby is making me wait to buy baby stuff but this is one of the things I want to buy a couple of lol plus I have lots of preggo friends that i want to get some for!
    Awe congrats and can't wait for when you do want to order some Please pass on our name to anyone who may be interested.

That's SewBaby
    steph.n.aim@gmail.com