Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Custom Dog Harnesses (Big and Small)

1. Senior Member

Custom Dog Harnesses (Big and Small)

Advertisements
    So seeing as i've been extra crafty lately i've been sewing a lot. I also have 6 dogs and harnesses are so great because the leash can't get caught underneath them. I have a variety of fabrics right now. Here are some of my completed ones. I will be out of town until Tuesday but wanted to go ahead and post this. If you are interested please let me know. I like to do sizes customized to the dog, but I put adjustable nylon so that you can make it bigger or smaller. The top side is a cotton material with a middle layer of swimming suit fabric to make it stretchy and breathable and the bottom layer of usually a contrasting color. Here are pictures of a few. I do have some green camo material in stock too. I will post samples of the fabric soon.

Fabrics:
    Patchwork

Denim

Bugs

Lime Green

Little Blue Flowers

Lady Bugs

Halloween Boo

Orange Polkadot

Butterflies

Camo

Autism Awareness

Cupcakes (My Fav!)

Purple Swirlies

Optional Edging:

Bright Purple (Pictures kind of makes it look dull)

Pink (Looks red in the Pic but it is bright pink)

Lime Green

Small size is $12, Medium $15, large is $20 (of course those sizes will vary on from dog to dog **or cat but they are adjustable!) They can also be personalized with names, patches, etc... for an additional fee. Please let me know if you're interested and i'll get to work!
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Very cute!
    ★RagaBabe Cloth Diapers Grand Opening www.ragababe.com
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Very cool! You are so talented!!
  4. Not really a navy gf anymore...
    Not really a navy gf anymore...
    Awww! I love them! I'll have to favorite this thread!

DF and I will be getting a puppy within the next year if things go well, so Ill definitely want one
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I would like to get one. I have a German Short Haired big doggie. Would the large be the best way to go?

How much for shipping to 68005?
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by froglove View Post
    I would like to get one. I have a German Short Haired big doggie. Would the large be the best way to go?

How much for shipping to 68005?
    Hi! I would say large would be the way to go...but I really like if people can take two measurements for me...that way it can fit your doggie perfect! If he grows then there will be adjustments to make it bigger. If you could take a measurement around the chest and under the waist. If you look at the picture of my dogs with them on I think it would be easier. Be conservative, even a little tight, because like I said it will adjust bigger.

Shipping would be 4.95 in a flat rate envelope. What fabrics would you like? You can do one color or two, for instance the top would be patchwork and the bottom denim...or any other kind of combination. Just let me know what you like!

Thanks everyone for the compliments!
  7. No Longer a Military SO, But Still Lovin' On MSOS
    No Longer a Military SO, But Still Lovin' On MSOS
    Now you have my considering if I should order a harness from you too! You really are talented! Ps - I'm looking at the website you posted and they have have great fabrics. I've already picked a few that I really like and think would work well.
    My blood runs scarlet and gray.
    *Court* and I were separated at birth
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAGF View Post
    Now you have my considering if I should order a harness from you too! You really are talented! Ps - I'm looking at the website you posted and they have have great fabrics. I've already picked a few that I really like and think would work well.
    Hehe It's fun, I like doing it...keeps me busy. I liked that website too...the one with the military fabric had some cute stuff! I will probably order some too!

My friend and I are starting our own online business...it still needs lots of work, and there will be a LOT more stuff added, but the website is www.cutziepoochie.com if you want to check it out. It's all K-State stuff right now, but it'll expand eventually to include the harnesses. I really need to find someone to take some pictures for me because mine stink!
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by JEMGK View Post
    Hi! I would say large would be the way to go...but I really like if people can take two measurements for me...that way it can fit your doggie perfect! If he grows then there will be adjustments to make it bigger. If you could take a measurement around the chest and under the waist. If you look at the picture of my dogs with them on I think it would be easier. Be conservative, even a little tight, because like I said it will adjust bigger.

Shipping would be 4.95 in a flat rate envelope. What fabrics would you like? You can do one color or two, for instance the top would be patchwork and the bottom denim...or any other kind of combination. Just let me know what you like!

Thanks everyone for the compliments!

I will get those measurements to you soon(gotta find my soft tape measure).

I LOVE the Autism one but I love the Camo one( but they dont go together). I have a boy doggie so I cant do butterflies

I will probably go with the Autism one.
  10. ProudArmyWifeD
    I have a male yorkie and am definitely interested, but would like a different fabric. Is that possible?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast