Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Hemp jewlery

  1. Account Closed
    goincrazixo's Avatar
    goincrazixo is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,913
    Blog Entries
    1
    #1

    Hemp jewlery

    Advertisements
    I baught a whole bunch of hemp and beads yesterday!
    *sorry the pictures aren't that great.. my camera memory card is stuck in my computer right now*

    examples:

    These are all bracelets, but I can make necklaces, anklets, lanyards, etc.


    a mini lanyard.. i can make them bigger but i didn't make the string long enough lol


    i have blue ones with gold, red and silver splattering on them, 2 black wooden, 1 dark blue wooden, 3 red white and blue wooden, 4 smaller chrome balls, red, white, blue and black smaller glass beads


    bigger chunky glass beads. If you just tell me what color you want i can pick some out for you


    I'm thinking about getting awarness ribbon charms and putting them on the end of lanyards


    $3.50 + bead cost for bracelets/anklets
    $4.25 + bead cost for necklace
    $5.25 + bead cost for lanyards
    *these costs include shipping*

    & i can accept paypal
    Last edited by goincrazixo; 08-22-2009 at 12:22 AM.
  2. Senior Member
    Saigon's Avatar
    Saigon is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    16,586
    #2
    ....I'm beginning to hate you I will definitely order some of these. How large are your anklets and what do those cost?

  3. Account Closed
    goincrazixo's Avatar
    goincrazixo is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,913
    Blog Entries
    1
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigon View Post
    ....I'm beginning to hate you I will definitely order some of these. How large are your anklets and what do those cost?


    can you measure your ankle? & it's the same price of the bracelet.. forgot to put that in there. do you want any beads?
  4. Senior Member
    Saigon's Avatar
    Saigon is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    16,586
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by goincrazixo View Post


    can you measure your ankle? & it's the same price of the bracelet.. forgot to put that in there. do you want any beads?

    I'll measure it and get back to ya

    How do they close? Is it a bead loop closure or just a tie closure?

  5. Account Closed
    goincrazixo's Avatar
    goincrazixo is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,913
    Blog Entries
    1
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigon View Post
    I'll measure it and get back to ya

    How do they close? Is it a bead loop closure or just a tie closure?
    i just put a close pin on them.. that way you can easily take them off and won't risk it falling off with a bead
  6. Account Closed
    goincrazixo's Avatar
    goincrazixo is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,913
    Blog Entries
    1
    #6
    added a picture of what a lanyard would look like
  7. Account Closed
    goincrazixo's Avatar
    goincrazixo is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,913
    Blog Entries
    1
    #7
  8. Senior Member
    Saigon's Avatar
    Saigon is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    16,586
    #8
    What would is cost for an anklet with 3 beads (1 red 2 blue)? And shipping?

  9. he's deployed and i'm in hawaii!
    rad sugar's Avatar
    rad sugar is offline
    he's deployed and i'm in hawaii!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    mcbh - kailua, hi
    Posts
    7,314
    #9
    i hemp, these are rad! i hope you sell some.

    btw... i can't believe i never thought of the safety pin idea. (i make string/hemp bracelets and what-not just for fun). i bought clasps for some of the stuff i make - but they're a pain. so i always just tie them on and end up having to cut them off. ugh.
  10. Account Closed
    goincrazixo's Avatar
    goincrazixo is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,913
    Blog Entries
    1
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigon View Post
    What would is cost for an anklet with 3 beads (1 red 2 blue)? And shipping?
    $3.71

    Quote Originally Posted by rad sugar View Post
    i hemp, these are rad! i hope you sell some.

    btw... i can't believe i never thought of the safety pin idea. (i make string/hemp bracelets and what-not just for fun). i bought clasps for some of the stuff i make - but they're a pain. so i always just tie them on and end up having to cut them off. ugh.
    haha yeah i always used just a bead at the end but it always had to be a huge bead otherwise it would come off

    I'm going to hopefully making some more the next few weeks.. i've been super busy lately!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •